SAU Community

Microtech Tuner In Northern Beaches/central Coast Area?

mesmerized

yes i have searched, workshops mentioned were:

hills motosport - alot of negative feedback

hitman - rung him and he said he 'only really deals with high end ecu's (which i found very confusing as microtech is one of the ecu's displayed on his website)

J.E.M - seem to have a good rep, anyone have contact info?

croydon - had a bad exp with them

looking to get a microtech LT12 installed/tuned in a r33 gtst. preferrably around northern beaches/central coast area, but not essential. would just prefer not to travel to a place where it takes 2-3 hours in public transport to get back to crows nest :domokun:

finally, does anyone nkow if i'll have to purchase the microtech coils or will my splitfires be ok?

cheers :thanks:

Edited by into oblivion

yes i have searched, workshops mentioned were:

hills motosport - alot of negative feedback

hitman - rung him and he said he 'only really deals with high end ecu's (which i found very confusing as microtech is one of the ecu's displayed on his website)

J.E.M - seem to have a good rep, anyone have contact info?

croydon - had a bad exp with them

looking to get a microtech LT12 installed/tuned in a r33 gtst. preferrably around northern beaches/central coast area, but not essential. would just prefer not to travel to a place where it takes 2-3 hours in public transport to get back to crows nest :domokun:

Hi Mate

Try Adam at TM Autosports Tuggerah if your willing to go Central Coast, he just tuned my GTR in the last few weeks and I was very happy with it. He has a fair bit of experience with Microtech as well as Skylines. I find him to be very honest and straight forward. They close this Friday, and reopen on the 7th January though.. They also have a loan car option i think if ya need to leave your car there.

thanks for everyone's input, much appreciated :cheers:

talked my regular mechanic today (northern beaches performance) and he recommmended mick's motorsport, who trent has been dealing with for years. and he could install the parts needed (high flow turbo/440cc injectors/gtr fuel pump/LT12 etc) and get a decent price. but i can't find any real feedback on sau about them.

all the other workshops mentioned seem up to par. i'll get on the blower, do some more research and then make a decision.

i'll be sure to post up the results in this thread and the rb25 dyno thread :)

cheers :laugh: