SAU Community

Some F*#%@!er backed into my car today!

Ash

and the thing that shits me the most is that it hasn't even dinted my rear bar, however all the paint has flaked and fallen off. its going to need a respray for sure :) does anyone have the paint code for white?

also i noticed there is some water in my indicators and park lights :D how do i find where its getting in and stop it.

Thanks!

to be honest, i think its because lately they have received a bad report in the news and people think we are hoons or ricers or whatever and they just don't give a sh!t about our cars so they back into them etc...

funny you should say that, my mum was driving my grandfather (now 87) home in her car when a skyline passed them, mum noticed but didn't say anything and my grandfather said thats a nissan skyline like ash's

Yeah,

I got back into a month ago or so too. He drove away but we are in a dead end street so he had to turn around.

Turns out that he has no insurance.....

My quote is around 2 grand, but he says he can afford to pay me $15 a week.......

Will

I backed into a tree at St Leonards after a nite shift last week. It was actually quite amusing I thought. There it was, the ultimate parking spot, tree in front, tree behind it, just begging me to park in it. It was right out the front of the coffee shop where my g/f was awaiting for the morning after work for me start of work for her coffee, she was sitting there with bout 5 other ppl out the front of this place. I reverse in and "CRUNCH". Couldnt see anything but it made "THAT" sound ya just dont wanna hear! So I poke my head out the window and all i could say was "OOOOPS, YA GET THAT". Turns out i flattened the poor little tree and chipped alittle fibreglass off my bar.

The coffee was good though!

Originally posted by a5h

funny you should say that, my mum was driving my grandfather (now 87) home in her car when a skyline passed them, mum noticed but didn't say anything and my grandfather said thats a nissan skyline like ash's

So it was YOUR GRANDFATHER that's been going around vandalising our cars! :rolleyes:

Hey guys and gals, sorry to hear about everyones' misfortunes... Although it could all be a lot worse: a council front-end loader pushed its bucket into a mate's car (JZA80 Supra) after it had just come back from getting a $8000 respray in custom candy that morning.

We nearly cried...

Well they paid the repair cost, even they have comprehensive insurance coverage... It was just a crying shame he got the car back after a total strip-down respray that took a bit over a month (the dude was slow. Good, but slow) and only had it for 3.5hours before it was being loaded onto a tow-truck...

He saw the error of his ways and sold it after he got it back (another month, although this time he got an insurance loaner-car!) and bought an R32 GT-R...

Ah, good that it was a happy ending. I'd really hate for some scum of a council worker to do that sort of thing and do a runner, or just totally deny ever doing the damage (which would be easy to do with a front-end loader I would say).

Apparently a LOT of bus drivers (both private and government) will deny hitting someone just to avoid the company having to pay up. Must be because of management telling them to do so, or imposing penalties on any drivers involved in an accident.

I had a lady in a 4WD back into the grill of my car (damn high-mount towballs!) and she admitted to hitting it. Then when the bill for the grill (which had to come in from Japan) landed on her doorstep she denied it was her car and claimed she was elsewhere at the time...

Our solicitors chatted for a while (it's the principle of the thing!) and she agreed to pay different quote. So i got a mate to fabricate a new, custom mesh grill which was twice as expensive and she had to pay it. Revenge is sweet!