SAU Community

Power Cruise 12

mjones

deffinately attending, powercruise last year was so wicked seeing such quick cars all at once unleash down the main straight of eastern creek

and the power skids the cars do back up the main straight is sweet 2 watch also, last year i remeber the yellow s15 go nuts down it

and the lil datto ute killed it too

deffinately attending, powercruise last year was so wicked seeing such quick cars all at once unleash down the main straight of eastern creek

and the power skids the cars do back up the main straight is sweet 2 watch also, last year i remeber the yellow s15 go nuts down it

and the lil datto ute killed it too

should be better this year,a few of my mates r going down with over 500hp,i cant wait first time my car has seen the track

will be there look for the white r33 with A&B motorsposts stickers on it if all goes well should be waering a little gt42 ;)

im pretty sure i saw u there last year, were u in the white series 2 r33??

it was mad how u pinned it half way down and just startd smokin up at like 80km/h!!

i went and saw some other tuff 33s were u guys were hangin out some dude had damage to hes....u guys diddnt look very happy

im pretty sure i saw u there last year, were u in the white series 2 r33??

it was mad how u pinned it half way down and just startd smokin up at like 80km/h!!

i went and saw some other tuff 33s were u guys were hangin out some dude had damage to hes....u guys diddnt look very happy

thats us :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there spectating. Hopefully be piloting the 31 next year though! If I see a SAU sticker or shirt or something, I'll come say hi!

Edited by guska

• 4 weeks later...

So having Powercruise 12, SAU Dyno day and track day happening simultaneously, do we still have anybody going to Powercruise at this stage or what?

Hope to see more of you there, it will be a lot of fun, I am sure.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...