SAU Community

*noobie*

miss boo

:) Hello all!

Noobie here, just wanting to introduce myself, I've been looking for a "introductions thread"

& am yet to find one, moderators feel free to re-direct me if I'm wrong as I'm all too aware

of other forum's expectations on etiquette.

My friends call me boo, I owned a 180SX for a couple of yrs, but abt a yr ago a 4WD drove

over the top of my bonnet... & decided to buy a nice bike instead of another import.

But now I'm greedy & want it all, so I've recently purchased an R34 GTT (sedan), it's very

stock & not as attractive (IMO) but I'm already looking at kits, carbon & toys.

That's it for now, see you in the soup

miss boo

:whistling: Hello all!

Noobie here, just wanting to introduce myself, I've been looking for a "introductions thread"

& am yet to find one, moderators feel free to re-direct me if I'm wrong as I'm all too aware

of other forum's expectations on etiquette.

My friends call me boo, I owned a 180SX for a couple of yrs, but abt a yr ago a 4WD drove

over the top of my bonnet... & decided to buy a nice bike instead of another import.

But now I'm greedy & want it all, so I've recently purchased an R34 GTT (sedan), it's very

stock & not as attractive (IMO) but I'm already looking at kits, carbon & toys.

That's it for now, see you in the soup

miss boo

welcome and enjoy your stay :)

R34 4 doors i think look nice and with a kit and wheels come up great!!!

hope to see some pics soon..

hey welcome to the club, glad to see you got it all sorted out

i did reply the email so not sure if u didnt get it or something but all good

Cheers Paul, yeah I got it sorted...

First lot of photo's should b visual in my album, although I'm not sure where you'd go to see

them... Maybe under my profile. Anywho I pick the car up 2moro so I'll make an attempt to get some better shots down the beach or something later this week, when it stops raining.

Herow!. Welcome to the club. which im still not a part of lol... Interested to see some pics of your car too. I can help u decide on what kits to get for your car too. so it dont end up like some overthetop whackjob ones Iv'e seen of late.

the 180sx got what it deserved :P
That's a terrible thing to say, I was in it at the time...

I loved that car, it was my first turbo.

would like to see some pics, im also getting a jap BA falcon :)

did you get yours (4 door) coz you have kids?
Hell no I dnt have kids! I've got more important things to do w my money, like going to Phillip Island & doing a Superbike school day, doing the Ducati Turismo or getting a kit for my car...

Thanks for all your welcome waves :)