SONIC the Hedgehog

NFS Carbon

NFS Most Wanted

F.E.A.R

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Ultimate Alliance

Dead Rising

Pick up only.

If your interested give me a buzz, reason for selling, not enough time, doing up my R33.

0433 198 632

Cheers,

Cyris

Edited by CYR15B

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Are you sure you want to stick with twins?
    • So I have my cd009 installed in the car with the gktech relocation and I’m not entirely enjoying the shifter placement. I found the serial nine cd999 shifter relocation and although it’s pricey it looks to be a better fit. My question is with the trans in the car will I be able to just remove the old shifter bracket and install the new serial nine? To fit the gktech I cut the selector shaft will the serialnine work considering I did that? The installation is the main reason I’m hesitant on getting it.
    • Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.
    • Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster
    • Two golds! Struggled to get silver on Gran Valley.