SAU Community

Sony Bravia 40" Xbr + Free Ps3

hanyou

Hey guys,

I just bought a 40" Sony BRAVIA XBR series for my house, it also comes in line with the promotion of buy a Full HD Bravia and recieve a free PS3!!! That offer is valid untill the end of January '08 you just need to redeem it by using the receipt & cutout barcode from the box and sending it to sony computer entertainment, they will send you a ps3 within 28 days. Im selling it because i want to turbo my 350z instead LOL.

comes with 1 year standard warranty.

Item:

1 x KDL40XBR - 40" XBR Series Full HD BRAVIA LCD TV + FREE PS3 (you need to redeem the ps3 as with the promotion)

purchased on Friday 21/12/07.

Condition:

brand new in the box and unopened

Price:

RRP $3999, will let it go for $3500 $3200 as i want to just get rid of it and i know i wont get anywhere near RRP lol.

Located in Sydney

via PM, or mobile (pm me for mobile number)

Comments:

Free courier to your house as it was delivered to my workplace and is sitting in the warehouse.

EDIT: Forgot to add, this is a FULL HD 1080 LCD TV, with motionflow 100HZ technology etc etc lol.. see sony website for extra details :) It is the flagship model for sony.

thanks guys :laugh:

lol RRP...

yeah thats why im selling it cheaper duhhh.... :banana:

anyway i saw this model on EBAY from a trader for $3250 delivered... which is pretty fkt for me lol.. so ill leave it at $3200 delivered to match. if i dont sell it anytime soon ill just keep it.. wouldnt mind a ps3 anyway

i seen these for sale for $2600 and you get a free ps3 my mate brought one couple weeks ago!! good luck with your sale dude!!!

my workmate bought one too and got a free ps3.

they start at $1999 for the base models and there are 3 models with 3 different sizes each and range to $6999, your mate probly looked at the cheap one :)

best of luck with the sale mate you will sell this easy at that price!

cheers

Edited by McDrifto

IS that 1080p or 1080i ? Also, my cousin just got this same deal with the same TV (if its 1080p) for $3400 and he is still waiting for the PS3 to be delivered..

BTW the PS3 which comes with the promotion is only a 40Gb version and doesn't have SD memory card slots..

Edited by EVL-R33