SAU Community

BLITZ Super Sound DD BOV

I've got a Blow Off Valve for sale.

It's a BLITZ Super Sound DD ( Dual Drive ) kit.

It comes with 2 different outlets and all the bits required for fitment ( and the box it all came in ).

The kit is for an R34 GT-T but will go on an R32 and probably an R33 without any hassels.

The condition of everything is virtually new. Asking $350.

( This valve selling in most stores for $450 ).

CR34TION,

The sound is actualy quite crisp sharp. Does not sound like a Turbosmart one ( eg. no big bawoosh noise ).

As for stalling, the only way you can get around that is to plumb the blow-off gasses back into the inlet. You could do it with this BOV but you'd have to make a flange and pipe to suit ( would not be hard at all but then you don't get the noise ).

Alternatively, if your ECU is programable, you can simply change the settings slightly for idle and away you go.

Dude my Blitz one had the most stall problems i have had with any BOV hence why i sold it... i have had HKS SSQ, Blitz DD BOV, GFB, and problem with all three is that they open with very little pressure at all, good for turbo but bad for stalling, hence why i am now running a turbosmart BOV, it seems to have a lot more spring tension and doesn't stalla s much as it closes a lot quicker, stall problem occures with the delayed shut when driving and can be very dangerous, mine stalled when i pushed the clutch in quickly after being ont he throttle turning into a corner and the steering basically doesn't turn and brakes barely work as engine is off = no power steering or brakes :-( Not fun. An SAFC/II or power fc has the capabilities to bypass the stalling problem.

I've never known a BOV to cause stalling problems unless it's actually faulty. From what I understand, the factory ECU depends on the recirculation of the blown-off air and meter's fuel accordingly. If you reamove the blown-off air, the fuel is too much and the engine will stall. Yes, some Apexi gear should fix this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump

I'm still looking for $300 and the best offer so far is $250 so it's still available. To see what it looks like and what you'd pay brand new ( mine has only been used for a matter of a couple of hours ) click on this link:

http://www.perfectrun.com.au/performance%2...lowoffvalve.htm

To all who've PM'd me I'm sorry for the delay in responding but I have not been able to get to a computer until now.

The BOV is still for sale but I'm just trying to find the 2nd outlet port ( I was making a template from it so it's got to be somewhere handy but I just have to find it ).

I will let you all know as soon as I find the other outlet and then I'll do the deal with whomever.

Again, sorry for the delay & incovenience.

bump

OK, I've found all the bits and pieces so it's a complete kit, still in the box, with the instructions. After looking at everything again on the weekend I can say with my hand on heart that this BOV ( kit ) is still new !! There's not even dust on it.

So if you're one of the SYDNEY buyers who was interested, please get back to me as soon as possible and whomever gets back to me first with the prior offer of $270 ( or better ) can have it.