2008 F1 Season

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only another day to go!

On that note, its my first time attending - Saturday to Monday (Should make it in time for 3rd practice session if I can navigate Melb). Can anyone give me some survival tips / what to expect / places to visit / best places to watch from etc etc..

Anyone else making the trek down?

Cheers.

Towlie

kubica ftw

kimi 2nd

webber 3rd

cans for everyone. you know my logic is flawless.

Kubica? Youre on drugs Richard.

Hamilton to smash em by 20 seconds.

Webber to win. Louise will be leading, with Massa behind him, then they'll have a brain fart and crash, leaving Webbo to clean up, with Alonso ramming Lewis's stationary car. Twice. Then he gets out and head butts him. Then Coulthard uses his mighty chin of doom to lay the smack down on the spainiard.

Man... i need to get more sleep.

Ahaha, at least thats a more realistic outcome than BB's beloved but "very unattractive man" Kubica getting anywhere near the footsteps...

Kubica? Youre on drugs Richard.

Hamilton to smash em by 20 seconds.

lol kubica is my countryman so I have to blindly expect him to do well. and you have to give him a break, I mean fuck, half the people in poland are still driving these:

no-more-diesel.jpg

lol kubica is my countryman so I have to blindly expect him to do well. and you have to give him a break, I mean fuck, half the people in poland are still driving these:

no-more-diesel.jpg

rofl 1hp FTW!!!

anyways you have it all wrong!

Massa then Raikkonen and Alonso will make up the top 3. and for Mr Hamilton Alonso team mate Piquet will take him out in turn one on team orders :)

yes, us poles are at the cutting edge of eco-friendly bio-fuel development. we only feed our horses and donkeys on hay now. they didn't run very well on petrol anyway. we have also invested in a public transport network in the hope of having our own GP one day.

taxi-cab.jpg

that looks like a cow tho

cheating or... using some of that Ferrari "ingenuity" they're famous for?

clever

hay its not cheating the cow said he was a donkey :P

and Ferrari never cheat :teehee:

plus i think beer baron is lieing those people dont look like their from poland more like some asain country, typically they're tring to steal super aguri new 2008 design

Edited by [Michael]

greatest pin up boy?

:whistling:

yeah... i mean that Senna guy

what a schmuck

Sure Senna drove for Mclaren. But he also drove for plenty of teams before and even left them when the car wasnt quick enough to go to Williams.

Hamilton is born and bred McLaren, has been through the ranks of motorsport. Has said he isnt interested in driving for anyone else. And for the time beign his tune is he sees him spending his entire F1 career with McLaren.

So he is THEIR pin up boy.

So..

Title bets anyone?

Care to set up an E-T.A.B?

Hammie FTMFW

Guzzler kimi in second and

Massa third.

Kubica to DNF in every race...just because hes a "bery unnatractive man." God, i hope BB doesnt look like that. Kubi reminds me of the butler from the addams family Are poles as unattractive as their horse cars?

Edited by m3gtr

So..

Title bets anyone?

Care to set up an E-T.A.B?

Hammie FTMFW

Guzzler kimi in second and

Massa third.

Kubica to DNF in every race...just because hes a "bery unnatractive man." God, i hope BB doesnt look like that. Kubi reminds me of the butler from the addams family Are poles as unattractive as their horse cars?

i might put $50 for ferrari to win and $25 for Massa P.1. Massa better come up with the good this seasons :(

If dry and gets top 3 in quali... Massa FTW...

If on pole (contrary to the above), and either wet or dry.. Kimi..

If neither Kimi or Massa get front row start, Kimi ftw...

Webber to nail podium this time.

Dark Horses = Kubica & Nelsihno (sp?)

Alonso might get podium, if he gets over the line, will be top 5.

If he doesn't fall off the track, Hamilton for a 2/3 spot finish..

Kovaleinen, if he consistantly outpaces Hamilton during practice and quali, Hamilton will NOT finish on the podium and instead the Finn will be there...

I don't see two McLarens on the podium unless either Massa and/or Kimi fall off the track or break down...

Wet race will really see the Ferrari's the Renaults and the RBR cars come into contention I think...

Lets see if the race pans out like ANYTHING I've just suggested!! :(