SAU Community

2008 F1 Season

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As usual i dont take any notice of pace until Q2. Everything up until then is just strategy!

I agree,

but this has to be one of the closest practice sessions so far this year with less than a second covering the top 12.

force india must be happy so far this weekend. 2 cars in the top 10 in second practice

I would expect BMW to be closer to the front come qualifying

Looking good. Great to see Webber ahead of Trulli. Great to see Alonso up the front, and great to see McLaren could only get 5 & 6. LOL, the more they stuff around in the pack the more credence the stories about Alonso's contribution to the McLaren team. Especially with Alonso an Renault getting quicker.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the race with fuelling

wow, Renault DID make gains, well done Piquet and especially FA

BMW should have done a lot better than what the did, Kubica once again has no juice in the tank

I get the impression Hammo still cant handle his own car setup at all. He seems to be the only car to consistantly slide turn 7 and 10 and the ITV idiots for one reason or another praise his ability to hold the oversteer.

i got money on you kimi, dont let alonso push you around into the first turn

Where the f**k did Renault get 1 1/2 seconds in 2 weeks???!!!

Thats ferckin outrageous!

Boy oh boy what a Q3...that was awesome.

bring on tomorrow. :thumbsup:

i think for every year fernando is in formula 1, his self confessed omniscient presence must have some kind of performance gain that doubles every year... Renault are just now reaping those rewards

all very easliy explained you see

Alonso must've been right on it to get that kinda time...

Be good for the Spanish to see their hometown hero get on the front row..

Again, reiterating what most others are saying... Louise ftl... Useless without input from an experienced teammate..

Heidfeld should be good here, esp if the BMW's can get a good lick of speed on the main straight...

Hopefully RBR come up with the goods, and hopefully the Newey penned car is slippery in a straight line...

i think for every year fernando is in formula 1, his self confessed omniscient presence must have some kind of performance gain that doubles every year... Renault are just now reaping those rewards

all very easliy explained you see

Big fat loads of bollocks to you Ivan, lol!

yeah i remember, hes worth 0.6 seconds to the team...so in reality, if we added up all the years hes been competing, he should be able to make any car go 4 seconds faster!

Shit, even force India could win a race with him at the wheel!

Edited by m3gtr

Ive been thinking about this for half an hour now and i still dont get it...

Either their RIDICULOUSLY light for the start or they found this time in spite of the fact it has taken teams years to bridge these gaps...years in comparison to Renault finding that time in 2 frickin weeks...

I smell mass damper bullshit again!