2008 F1 Season

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so?

he didn't deserve it. Massa did and you're a fool if you think otherwise...but that seems to be the case with you on more than a few occasions so maybe the end of that statement isn't necessary :P

Dude, you were talking about LH and now your dragging HK into it.

Seriously, allow a guy to savour his first F1 victory, ffs.

I swear i fkn hate this track

This will teach all the Mclaren bandwagon jumpers that NOTHING is wrong with Ferrari. As soon as the heat came back, so did they

good on timo, drive of the race by far

and lucky or not, its a time heikki got some good luck to balance out the horrible luck he's had this season

Dude, you were talking about LH and now your dragging HK into it.

Seriously, allow a guy to savour his first F1 victory, ffs.

No, I said I'm glad your flog of a boyfriend didn't inherit the victory, you brought HK into it. If it couldnt be Massa or KR then good for HK taking it, better than your bf taking what would have been an UNDESERVED victory, 'dude'.

wtf?? i just watched it??

you missed nothing btw

you were probably watching the 10HD coverage....

iTV coverage didn't bother to show it because they interviewed pretty boy individually outside...

svinya prokleta piisdayedna...

ITV yabemty smarut...farken.

i didnt know a person was able to say a whole sentance containing solely swear words lol

you were probably watching the 10HD coverage....

iTV coverage didn't bother to show it because they interviewed pretty boy individually outside...

ooooooooooo... ic

anybody else think that ITV made clear enough the fact that they thought hamilton was much heavier than massa for the first 19 or so laps? i mean, they may have metioned it 25 or 26 times but i also may have missed it

anybody else think that ITV made clear enough the fact that they thought hamilton was much heavier than massa for the first 19 or so laps? i mean, they may have metioned it 25 or 26 times but i also may have missed it

As I mentioned earlier...why else would Massa try to pull away from Hamilton...The only reason one would do that is because they were lighter than the car behind them ....apparently.

i didnt know a person was able to say a whole sentance containing solely swear words lol

ooooooooooo... ic

ITV pitchka...

This is one of the reasons theres farkin pirates in the world...

...now... where is that download?

how fkn hot were the all the chicks btw!! not a fatty in sight

and one gold digging stunner in the ferrari garage

You forgot the slarts in the red bull garage...