2008 F1 Season

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im out, no more F1 for me this year

the stewards penalising seb instead of massa sealed it. I was on the verge of leaving after spa but this is enough

i'm with you- that decision was completely and utterly unjustifiable. Phillipa just turned across his nose :)

i'll keep watching even though Hekki's retirement may well have sunk McLarens contructors title hopes ;)

i guess on that note, if all the "idiots" don't deserve their seat then damn, hamilton definitely doesn't deserve his considering he couldn't even get close to massa.

don't go there motherf**ker

his car was damaged when Malaka, sorry Massa- CUT THE CORNER AND DROVE INTO HIM!

i agree, there should be no penaltys. we should just let them hit each-other.

i honestly dont think lewis would have had a problem with what massa did as it is usually him hitting and baulking everyone else. thats racing. play-on.

i'm with you- that decision was completely and utterly unjustifiable. Phillipa just turned across his nose :)

i'll keep watching even though Hekki's retirement may well have sunk McLarens contructors title hopes ;)

lol love how kimi takes a drink before spraying anyone with his bottle lol!

hehe, I noticed that too and thought "smart cookie" all the other noobs spray it around, then when they take their dainty little sip all they get is froth. kimi takes a decent swig, then farks around. good man.

and what a surprise hammo is making things tough for himself yet again... CHOKER.

and how nice was it to see webber give massa a hard time. in years gone by in a car with that little grip and a ferrari behind he would just roll over and play dead but he squeezed massa hard, then went out wide to try and get back at him but no grip and no power = no chance.

massa may have come up the inside but hammo just turned into the apex like he didn't expect massa to be there. lol where else would he be? they were side by side into the right hander, massa went deep on the outside which would give him the inside for the left hander. if hammo had just left him some room (knowing full well he would end up there) there would have been no contact and they could have taken the fight for position to the next corner. you can argue that hammo doesn't have to leave room or worry about what the other cars are doing, but that is what causes the incidents. he is supposed to give racing room and didn't. if he had masa would not have needed to get all up on the curb and would not have hit hammo,

What about the wall Richard? Remember the wall?

Hammo was deemed to have cut the chicane and gained an advantage in Spa. BUT had it been a street circuit and a wall had been there would he have still attempted the pass? The overwhelming result was no. Kimi gave hammo no room in spa, here hammo does the same thing, except he was hit by a talentless fool with no idea how to pass decent competition, whereas hammo avoided the incident and continued to give us a great race to watch.

Had this same magical wall been there in japan on the weekend would massa have cut the corner with as much vigour and tried to regain his place after running wide? Alas no, he would have yielded like he is required to and not blatantly punted a fellow competitor off and then have the gaul to take zero responsibility in the shamble.

What is truly shambolic tho, was seb being penalised for daring once again to protect his position against a red car. To add further disgrace, no explanation was given why.

So to reiterate, don’t forget the wall people

Edited by ctjet

Hammo was deemed to have cut the chicane and gained an advantage in Spa. BUT had it been a street circuit and a wall had been there would he have still attempted the pass? The overwhelming result was no. Kimi gave hammo no room in spa, here hammo does the same thing, except he was hit by a talentless fool with no idea how to pass decent competition, whereas hammo avoided the incident and continued to give us a great race to watch.

Had this same magical wall been there in japan on the weekend would massa have cut the corner with as much vigour and tried to regain his place after running wide? Alas no, he would have yielded like he is required to and not blatantly punted a fellow competitor off and then have the gaul to take zero responsibility in the shamble.

What is truly shambolic is seb being penalised for daring once again to protect his position against a red car. To add further disgrace, no explanation was given why.

Massa did ot cut anything you fool, he meerly got squeezed out on the curb, he did not straight line anything

Did you even watch the replay? How can you squeeze a guy that collectS the ass end of your car?

Lewis was through, all massa did was cut the radius of the turn to lessen the ground needed to make the position back. Cutting apexs is not allowed.

To imply he was squeezed would mean that they were side by side, they were not, and massa drive directly into the side of hamiltons car. You cant get squeezed if you stick your car where it doesnt fit.

Edited by ctjet

its life mate, if you are leading the championship by a handful of points and passing your main rival, squeeze him at your own peril!

who was it that said "no-one will ever pass me on the outside again"??? if I mouthed off like that I'd be very careful about putting my car on the outside of anyone in a corner lol

the Bordais decision was just f**ked up if you ask me. That's for position and he had the inside line. Fair bump, play on. But if you penailse Massa for the same thing with Hamo I guess you have to be consistent eh?

Edited by hrd-hr30

its life mate, if you are leading the championship by a handful of points and passing your main rival, squeeze him at your own peril!

who was it that said "no-one will ever pass me on the outside again"??? if I mouthed off like that I'd be very careful about putting my car on the outside of anyone in a corner lol

the Bordais decision was just f**ked up if you ask me. That's for position and he had the inside line. Fair bump, play on. But if you penailse Massa for the same thing with Hamo I guess you have to be consistent eh?

I have no complaint about the altercation with massa and hammo other than it was just a dogs act ont the part of team cheater. We all saw him do it, he got pinged for it, end of story. The penality seb was handed is unforgiveable.

Edited by ctjet

It sure is about time Hammo got punted... Punted the f*k out of f1. Cant believe people are OK with what he did into turn one. He Endangered half the field with his stupidity and stuffed hes tires to boot. I pray to all the gods there are that he does not ever win a Championship. "Ready to be the Champion" he says? He should be ready for a serve of humble pie...

lol. agree with that!

I agree with that too. it was a bit harsh. but the conspiracy theorists have been telling us for ages that FIA don't like people trying to pass or hold out the red cars so it's to be expected I guess. maybe massa thought seb would roll over since STR use the rari engines...

It sure is about time Hammo got punted... Punted the f*k out of f1. Cant believe people are OK with what he did into turn one. He Endangered half the field with his stupidity and stuffed hes tires to boot. I pray to all the gods there are that he does not ever win a Championship. "Ready to be the Champion" he says? He should be ready for a serve of humble pie...

yes it's one thing peolpe have failed to mention and that is it wouldn't have mattered too much if masa punted him or not as he had already flat spotted his tyres (and I quote) down to the canvas. imagine driving down a 1.5km straight with square tyres... he would have had to pit anyway which would have put him pretty much where he was. and it was good to see hambone get a taste of what it's like for people to try un-workable moves on you only to wreck your race for you in the process.

and I lol'd when later in the race they said that someone (I forget who, I think maybe massa) needed to pull a hamilton-esque move to pass someone. haha, get your hand off it boys. the best thing hamilton has one so far is the church picnic raffle. I will most likely wet my pants if massa wins this year. kimi snatched it last year. ferrari will be well pleased to have taken the WDC and WCC two years in a row one each for their drivers. with some help from their good mates at the FIA.

will Hamo just chill out and take P2? He must know that on turn 1 off the line Kimi is going to put him to the test. Kimi wants a win, Lewis just needs to stay ahead of Massa...but i wonder if Lewis can handle not trying to race?

It will be interesting to see which Lewis rocks up to race...the egotistical or the yet to be seen intelligent?

lol

He and Heikki will get perfect starts, Heikki will pull a swifty past Kimi into the first corner, then they will maintain their positions for a glorious McLaren 1-2 finish at the end of the race.

Just wait and see :D

:P

The call on Bourdais is completely wrong. And the Lewis penalty is wrong as well. A driver broke too late and ran wide and forced a few cars to avoid an accident. This has been std issue turn 1 stuff for decades in all classes. They were both racing incidents! But i suppose i can kind of see that Lewis recklessly jammed it in there but there wasnt real contact or race endign stuff so ??

What I saw was a man 7 points in front of a man 4 positions behind him on the grid, squeeze his own team mate (f**k being a tail gunner to that flamin mongrel!) then completely f**k it up under brakes, push several cars completely off the track, then drive around the outside of the corner and back onto the track. The drive through was a good decision in my opinion.

It's like a guy being 3 seconds behind leading up to turn 1 at Fuji, deciding to not brake and just drive straight up the inside straight under the guy braking properly and actually turning in as you're supposed to, ruining his corner and then planting it around the outside of the turn and off into the distance.

I say f**k HAMILTON. Once again he's showing us that he lacks composure when it counts. He was on pole, with his nearest rival in the WDC 4 positions AND behind his team mate in Kova. KR smashed him off the line and Kova probably had him beat as well, but instead of settling into 3rd behind 2 nobodies (as far as 08 WDC goes), and either finishing behind them yet still in front of his nearest rival, or passing them during the course of the race, he thought he'd be a f**king hero and shove it up the inside of every single one of them.

Keep it up Hamilton. The only thing sweeter than seeing another Ferrari double this year will be to see you lose it due to your own stupidity!

hamiltonfcukheadym3-1.jpg

What is truly shambolic tho, was seb being penalised for daring once again to protect his position against a red car. To add further disgrace, no explanation was given why.

lol a wall would have been pretty damn handy in turn 1 mate! then there would have been no-one for Massa to run into in that chicane!