SAU Community

2008 F1 Season

What, every time he takes a race win???

It it like him saying "This is my best victory yet" or "My best win of my career"..

Like every win gets better and better, more like his own head getting bigger and bigger, soon his noggin won't fit in his helmet..

Hayter.

*woohoo! 100 pages strong and still keepin on truckin'*

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the commentary was shitful as well, even i could tell they were calling the wrong cars/drivers etc.

Like the comment about the 'flying Ferrari' catching Piquet, in reference to Hamilton closing in on him...

LOOOOOOWIS!!!!1!11!!

cop THAT you haters.

Yeah.

Some one on here was saying LH cant overtake.

Whatchu think about that?!

*does a funky dance and a jig*

:D :D :(

You're a fool if you call that overtaking. Anyone in their right mind and not attached to Hamilton's fallace would have thought Massa and Piquet were being lapped and moving over accordingly.

Like the comment about the 'flying Ferrari' catching Piquet, in reference to Hamilton closing in on him...

You're a fool if you call that overtaking. Anyone in their right mind and not attached to Hamilton's fallace would have thought Massa and Piquet were being lapped and moving over accordingly.

Bwahahahahah.

adam its bad sportsmanship on your part, and really not helping your cause, to be such a sore winner

... ill start calling you di Montezemolo

BWAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I luv ya Ivanator.

Not in the mood for talking serious tonight.

LH wiping the floor with em again after all the haters came out of the wood work last month has me feeling pretty vindicated right now...

I couldnt give a shit what anyone thinks of his "attitude".

The buck stops when the flag drops.

The thing is, and its a big thing. At least Lewis acknowledged that Heikki moved over for him and made his job easy. What will be interesting is if Heikki actually leads a GP and moves over for him?

Lewis was recently talking about how he got there by himself with no help from others (referring to other ex WDC offering him advice) I thought that was a suprememly arrogant comment, but was good of him to concede that on merit Heikki could have decided to race him and held him up.

What amazes me is that Heikki is nowhere! The combination of Lewis and McLaren has been so clearly superior at a few GPs and Heikki has been unable to follow him and get the 2nd step on the podium

The thing is, and its a big thing. At least Lewis acknowledged that Heikki moved over for him and made his job easy. What will be interesting is if Heikki actually leads a GP and moves over for him?

Lewis was recently talking about how he got there by himself with no help from others (referring to other ex WDC offering him advice) I thought that was a suprememly arrogant comment, but was good of him to concede that on merit Heikki could have decided to race him and held him up.

What amazes me is that Heikki is nowhere! The combination of Lewis and McLaren has been so clearly superior at a few GPs and Heikki has been unable to follow him and get the 2nd step on the podium

I feel sorry for Heikki...

The footage from the afterparty of LH's win in England said everything i needed to know.

He knows hes not the one.

When i spoke to him he was looking forward to getting in the Renault race seat... such a shame hes being slightly..."overlooked" at McLaren...

really nice bloke but Mac is LH's. Anyone who cares to think about that will realise LH is setting up an environment within a team that will be advantageous to him in the short and long run WDC wise, much in the same vein a certain German i can think of did.

All power to him.

*Attention Haterz, please clear the road.*

*WDC coming through.*

Lewis is looking good, but like last year the only person that can beat him is himself. Surely he cant throw away a 2nd championship! Not two years in a row.

Personally I am hoping Ferrari can get their act together and at least make a contest of it. Its laughable that Hamilton only has the small points lead that he does. I dont think i can like a bloke who makes silly mistakes through the championship and still walks away with it :D

Of course Heikki is number 2 at McLaren. If he was a second and a half a lap faster than Lewis, he'd be number 1.

But he ain't, so he isn't. Simple.

He plays a good wing man anyway. He has decent consistency, and good pace- All his points finishes should help the team clinch the Constructors title towards the end of the season :D.

I distinctly remember Fisi being in front of Nando in Canada and Gonzo was screaming down the line that he wanted to get past him:

"What more i have to do?"

Renaults response was good:

"Youre going to have to pass him on the track or in the pits."

They were racing for position...thing is while Fisi wasnt going to let Nando past, and I dont think Heikki has the same size balls.

It was nice to see the after race press conference with the three drivers being, well, nice to each other. Massa particularly was eloquent on a day that would not have made him happy. Lewis said some complimentary things about Nelsen too. Good work all.

Oh and you lot the NPKJR bandwagon is leaving town. So get on it while you still can. NPKJR P2, Alonso spun on his way to finishing P124. How long till Fernando feels the need to start playing silly games? He will need to make sure he uses NPKJR's set up info in the next race aswell....

It was nice to see the after race press conference with the three drivers being, well, nice to each other. Massa particularly was eloquent on a day that would not have made him happy. Lewis said some complimentary things about Nelsen too. Good work all.

Oh and you lot the NPKJR bandwagon is leaving town. So get on it while you still can. NPKJR P2, Alonso spun on his way to finishing P124. How long till Fernando feels the need to start playing silly games? He will need to make sure he uses NPKJR's set up info in the next race aswell....

Nando had the fire on Sunday - you could see the rage in the way he was throwing the car around.

He was really scruffy.

Kudos to Pique though... getting Renaults first podium for the year was definitely unexpected and im sure it stung Gonzo good but lets be honest here...it wasnt really down to anything other than some good luck due to the safety car and the fact the team could fully fuel him due to the poor quali and even though his 3rd stint was great, it wasnt spectacular.

Im not convinced and hardly think that one drive has saved his Renault bacon.

Nando had the fire on Sunday - you could see the rage in the way he was throwing the car around.

He was really scruffy.

Kudos to Pique though... getting Renaults first podium for the year was definitely unexpected and im sure it stung Gonzo good but lets be honest here...it wasnt really down to anything other than some good luck due to the safety car and the fact the team could fully fuel him due to the poor quali and even though his 3rd stint was great, it wasnt spectacular.

Im not convinced and hardly think that one drive has saved his Renault bacon.

One drive doesn't make a career, but he has now had three good GPs on the trot.

Renault stuffed his qualifying up for him by sending him out in traffic. That put him back in the field & made him run long. Not sure where he would have finished without the safety car but he had the pace to keep Massa at bay & he drove well. Good on him I say & I hope he derives some more confidence from the result.

How many "unexpected blokes" have appeared mysteriously on the podium this year?

Hasnt there been one in almost every race? :D

Rosberg in Australia

Coulthard in Canada

Trulli in France

Rubens in England

Pique in Germany

Sadly, Webbos not in that list... :P

... Mac is LH's. Anyone who cares to think about that will realise LH is setting up an environment within a team that will be advantageous to him in the short and long run WDC wise, much in the same vein a certain German i can think of did.

All power to him.

*Attention Haterz, please clear the road.*

*WDC coming through.*

umm, hasn't RD been setting up the environment for LH to succeed for the past 6 years??? LH is the puppet not the maestro

another masterful drive by Hamo - a car that's at least a sec a lap quicker than anything else and he still nearly blew it.

everyone was jumping out of his way when he came to pass because they still vividly remember his pit lane effort!

Hamo Hater #1

Mate, if i were RD and LH was being held up by HK by up to and over a second a lap and a win was at stake, id be having a few words whether you like the racing or not.

Fact of the matter is LH CANED em.

Again.

That is all.

lol

still doesn't make for good racing, and still doesnt explain why they say both drivers are equal but when it comes to racing one always has to give way to the other.

if their are not equal why lie?

Edited by [Michael]

i think by equal treatment they are referring to (for example) if in the next race heikki happens to be 1.5secs per lap faster than his teammate and is in with a shout of getting a win, lewis will be told to move aside and is expected to extend the same courtesy as was shown to him in this weekends race

Only because heikki is yet to show that kind of speed advantage over hammo does it seem like a lopsided philosophy to this point

i think by equal treatment they are referring to (for example) if in the next race heikki happens to be 1.5secs per lap faster than his teammate and is in with a shout of getting a win, lewis will be told to move aside and is expected to extend the same courtesy as was shown to him in this weekends race

Only because heikki is yet to show that kind of speed advantage over hammo does it seem like a lopsided philosophy to this point

It is a bit of an odd argument.

If kovi hadn't have moved over then McLaren would not have won the race.

So apart from the haters I don't know why anyone has an issue with it?