SAU Community

2008 F1 Season

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raikkonen in the gravel like a n00b trying to go into P2 and Massa out of the race :thumbsup:

EAT A CHOAD FERRARI!!!

lol, smart comment. clearly not a fan boy at all.

wonder why Massa stop?

Kimi with a silly mistake, im sure he would have smash lewis if he didn't go off he was on fire with his pace!

Edited by [Michael]

Kimi with a silly mistake, im sure he would have smash lewis if he didn't go off he was on fire with his pace!

so if he had the skill to keep his car on the track he would win? :thumbsup:

at least he kept it off the walls (not that he was really in control) McLaren lost out on their 1,2 due to the safety car

GO BMW :thumbsup:

do you think BP would mind if i refueled like honda?

wooo Bourdais gets points on Debut even though he was parked on the grass :thumbsup:

see Red Bull you have good drivers that can carry slow cars, after all he was pulling away from Alonso and co before the bang

Quite a few DNF's.

great race :) F1 is starting to look great again, alots of mistakes making for an interesting race.

good work to Hamilton, i don't like him personally but he drove a good race and deserved to win :)

Good work to Alonso fighting to the end and taking 4th place with what looked like a slower car, GOO HONDA! awesome work to score some points!

what can i say about Ferrari? looks like a difficult year ahead :thumbsup: pace seems to be their but both drivers seems to have problems with the car :D

one down 17 to go bring on next week in Malaysia, hope the heat didn't kill the Ferrari engines or else they are going to have problems again :D

Edited by [Michael]