SAU Community

My engine is really sick (video)

Guest veilsideS14

• 3 weeks later...

downloading that clip didnt really show much. Could be water pump as people are saying, water pump bearings do get pretty noise and i have heard some noisy ones but not knocking that loud. I think oil pressure is going to have something to do with it. If u can get someone to come to u with an oil pressure guage and get that sussed out it would be helpful i reckon or at least get someone to inspect the noise.

Guest Dragon
Originally posted by DatRat

dragon dude did you hose a motor in your r34?

Heck no! Cooked a little CB-80 big time at Wakefield Park. (You know, those little 3 cylinder twin cam turbo intercooled 993cc buzz boxs that rev like a motor bike that the japs had shoved in little Daihatsu Charades.)

Cooked it that bad that the cams went temper colour blue and the cradles for the cams went a temp colour too!

Running too much boost for too long on a race track! (24psi for 5 laps)

Was hell fun overtaking WRX's on the main straight. The look on their faces was priceless!

Originally posted by Dragon

Heck no! Cooked a little CB-80 big time at Wakefield Park. (You know, those little 3 cylinder twin cam turbo intercooled 993cc buzz boxs that rev like a motor bike that the japs had shoved in little Daihatsu Charades.)

Cooked it that bad that the cams went temper colour blue and the cradles for the cams went a temp colour too!

Running too much boost for too long on a race track! (24psi for 5 laps)

Was hell fun overtaking WRX's on the main straight. The look on their faces was priceless!

whoa that was lucky it wasnt ya real car!!!!!

dude you sure musta had some serious mods on that cherade to be passin rexies on the straights