SAU Community

Watch Out Everyone

18RZZ

LMFAO.

man i would have loved to be there to see the guys face in court.

damn hilarious...he intimidated u to take the ticket or get done for more and u took it.

then fu#$ed him up.

ahhhhh one of the best stories EVER!!! :banana::P:D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a thought ... go to your workshop and ask them what's required to make your car legal.

a few dollars spent before hand will save alot of hassle later.

skylines and imports will always get targeted - it comes with the car.

i was recently required to take my car for a QT inspection under s36 of the transport roas use managment act.

they sent me a letter in the mail to enforce this - i was not pulled over.

if QT or QPS have a reasonable belief your car does not comply they can do the same to you.

there are plenty of heavily modified rides that are legal

inspection passed :banana:

perhaps we shuld gather as many "import" drivers as possilbe and complain 2 1 of those stupid current affairs shows - eg. today tonight or a current affair and make sure that both sides of the storys are told... yeh... if ur doing 200km/h in a 100km/h zone weiving in and out of traffic chasing some bogan in a shitty commodore and get caught then thats too bad... u shuldnt have been doing double the speed limit... (it'd still shit me tho if he got away :blink: ) but if im driving to my girlfriends house or a mates place doing the speed limit, minding my own business and being responsible, why should i have to deal with tossers with nothing better to do then "defect" imported cars...

gives me the shits...

this is gay very gay, i drive my gtr daily, never race, never stupid just drive my "car" as thats what it is :| normally.

I have a nismo Steering weel, pods not covered and zaust will be to loud but thats about all they could do me for the car looks stock otherwise (oh and frontmount) I am bout to get 18" te37 9.5 on it with 265 tyres this will be under the guards but no doubt I will probably get done for that (tyre size bigger then legal)

Gees what a load of crap, I have been tryin to make my car legal for ages but this crap never ends, does make me think about getting out of them.

I drive down to palm beach every other weekend and the last 2 times I have been followed closely by cops in marked and unmarked cars, I was driving with the traffic both times and that means upto 10ks over the limit, both times they sat behind me for a while (shittin bricks I was) and then drive up beside and look in, then drive off. I can only assume that they have done a licencse check, looked to see it was actually me and that I am not harmful to society and thankfully leave me be, I tend to think if I was 20yrs younger I might not be so lucky though.

yeah i reacon we should get big group together and complain.

Like seriously racial profiling is illegal how is this any different?? like how far is too far before it's classed as discrimination???

Edited by redevil

makes me shake my head when i see a bogan in his bomodore go past me on the freeway doing 140 with no front bar cracked windscreen and probably bald tyres...its obviously the imports that are the problem here :s

how far is too far before it's classed as discrimination???

They could place a complete ban on all skylines, give us the finger, and call it just, for the greater good of other people on the road. Back it up by rediculous figures like "people on the road are now 50% less likely to get killed due to the ban placed on all skylines from these 'irresponsible hoons'." Just venting as i got done for excessive noise while crusing under 2k rpm. I asked them, politely, to put the db reader on the car, but 'they've been in the business long enuf to know whut what sounds illegal'. Was told "you can accept it, or go to court to fight it and who will they believe, a police officer that's served 20 years or you?"...wish i had a recorder. At the same time pulled over 33gtst and 34gtt for the same thing.

They could place a complete ban on all skylines, give us the finger, and call it just, for the greater good of other people on the road. Back it up by rediculous figures like "people on the road are now 50% less likely to get killed due to the ban placed on all skylines from these 'irresponsible hoons'." Just venting as i got done for excessive noise while crusing under 2k rpm. I asked them, politely, to put the db reader on the car, but 'they've been in the business long enuf to know whut what sounds illegal'. Was told "you can accept it, or go to court to fight it and who will they believe, a police officer that's served 20 years or you?"...wish i had a recorder. At the same time pulled over 33gtst and 34gtt for the same thing.

Is your car noisy tho?

Im not saying his actions are right. But if you know damn well its over or close to the limit, just get it fixed or put up with it.

Is your car noisy tho?

Im not saying his actions are right. But if you know damn well its over or close to the limit, just get it fixed or put up with it.

It's not real loud but it's not exactly quiet either. My exhaust don't compare to most cars on the road. It had it's note read with a db meter when it got roadworthy. The dude said it was well under legal limit.

So you take that to court and shove it up the arrogant coppers ass.

Who do these cretins think they are? They aren't solving third world poverty; not taking a bullet for global freedom from tyranny; just cruising the streets looking for revenue.

Treat them like the public servants they are. They make errors of judgement and unless they are called to task they will believe they are infallible.

makes me shake my head when i see a bogan in his bomodore go past me on the freeway doing 140 with no front bar cracked windscreen and probably bald tyres...its obviously the imports that are the problem here :s

Im sure they get their fair share of attention from the authorities also...

its true though, the laws will start getting heavier, and soon who knows...they may even bring in laws to stop us from driving imports (*prays that never happens*). wouldnt suprise me... they are worried more about people and their 'illegal' mods, when they should be looking more at crime and more serious matters in society.

I feel your pain... kinda...

Last week I was pull over (Doing 60 in a 60 zone so not doing anything wrong, hell I had my kid in the car.) for a "Random" Breath test and License check... After I blow a clean 0.00 and the cop even asking me my star sign (gay), he began to walk around my car and asks for me to pop the hood. Thinking to myself, what the hell does me popping my hood have to do with just a "Random" breathe test and license check, I still say "yeah, I've got no problems with it, look all you want..."

After five minutes (No really FIVE minutes) of him looking at the engine, he asks, so is it turbo?

Idiot...

Straight 6 printed in Bold red letters, I politely inform him of this and say, "No... No it's not..."

He then acts all smart and jokingly says, "Wow, you don't see many non turbo Skylines. But what have you done with the exhaust it sounds louder than stock?" "Three inch Cat back with 2 res, so to have below a legal note, all been tested with paper work to show."

To which he replies, "Well, I'll let you off today, but I really should give you an Order to appear in court for your 'Spoiler', because the edge at the front isn't a 5mm radius!"...

So, this left me thinking... He just wanted to get me for ANYthing he could just to fill his quota... He couldn't find any of my other engine mods, one being the pod looking him right in the face... And I'm pretty sure he didn't have any mathematical tools to help him come to the conclusion that the edge of my spoiler was less than 5mm... :dry:

Man.. reading that..... seriously fu*king cops... i'm angry in a way.. they go out of their way.. and abuse their power... turning a simple breath test and licence check into a full car inspection... :cheers:

it's like when my cousin gets pulled over for a breath test.. they purposely find a defect in the car.. but they can't.. and they know their wrong.. :)

i'm sure if were cops and we pull over them with skylines.. they wouldn't be happy if we took like 1hr to inspect their cars :rant:

thats a load of cr*p.. :down:

sorry.. just reading this post.. i'm just angry cops can do this cr*p :P