SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto Iv For Ps3 And Xbox360

Beer Baron

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put all the bullshit reviews and biased reports aside cauze theres only 10hrs left until we play it and judge for ourselves. I fell like a geek waiting impatiantly for this to come out tonight.

which stores in sydney will have midnight release? im gna go get it at midnight if possible!

is it just eb games?

Fark that's keen.

I don't think I'll EVER go at midnight for ANYTHING :laughing-smiley-014:

lol, I'm going to pick up my special edition tonight at midnight. it does seem a bit lame, but they are just down the road and i'm usually up at midnight anyway, plus they made such a big deal of ringing me up etc to 'invite' me to their little launch shindig so I figured what the hell, I'll be there with all the other nerds in denial.

lol, I'm going to pick up my special edition tonight at midnight. it does seem a bit lame, but they are just down the road and i'm usually up at midnight anyway, plus they made such a big deal of ringing me up etc to 'invite' me to their little launch shindig so I figured what the hell, I'll be there with all the other nerds in denial.

Nerds in denial.. lol!

:D

I'll bring the beers.

See you at 12:05.

:banana:

I'll bring the beers.

See you at 12:05.

*points at merlin. NEEEEERRRRRRRD!!!! :sick:

not long to go boys. the bravia XBR is warmed up. bourbon is currently being mixed with coke. HDMI cable is inserted into said TV and PS3 is ready to rock. time to excercise my gaming finger.

*points at merlin. NEEEEERRRRRRRD!!!! :banana:

not long to go boys. the bravia XBR is warmed up. bourbon is currently being mixed with coke. HDMI cable is inserted into said TV and PS3 is ready to rock. time to excercise my gaming finger.

Bulllllllllllllsh1t.

You've been "exercising" that finger (and the rest of that hand) all night.

Guest trikdoutvl

i caint afford a copy lol so ill be waiting to the video store getz it how sad lol, id neva buy a game at midnight, lol its just to keen for me lol

Yeah baby! There was a pretty decent crowd down at the ol game store but luckily I had gotten a ticket earlier so I only had to wait 5mins to get it. Very nice presentation. :banana:

picture002hg1.jpg

picture003syf8.jpg

picture005scv8.jpg

picture006snn5.jpg

picture007snw5.jpg