SAU Community

Grand Theft Auto Iv For Ps3 And Xbox360

Beer Baron

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA 4 is being censored for aus :wave: time to cancel my preorder :)

Also time to hit up play-asia you can grab it there for about $70 :(

Originally it was going to be censored and wasnt at the time of my post, after the petition for R18+ games fell through a few weeks ago, looks as though things have changed.

also buying from play asia and other places is GTAIV region free, just thought id remind people that dont understand about pal and ntsc consoles/games.

Yes but you cant get a PAL version from there

No

Just to make it clear for both platforms

PS3 region free, you can buy anywhere Play asia sounds like a good deal

Xbox 360 - must be pal, you cannot get it at play asia. Try uk website or do what i did and get it on ebay.

So basically after reading most of that, the only thing thats been cut is just one scene in the story mode? So the aussie version is still the same gameplay as everywhere else and should not affect online multiplayer games right? Still deciding whether to get uncut or not.

for one scene? who gives a rats ass

like you dont just try and skip that shit anyway

considering you can get the uncut version (whether its one scene or not isn't the point) for $40-$50 cheaper than you can get the cut version here...

you guys had better read this:

Another day, another drama about Grand Theft Auto IV. To follow up from yesterday's story about an alleged statement from Take Two Interactive claiming to explain what has been cut from the Australian version :woot:of the game, I've just gotten off the phone with Rockstar Games.

They confirmed that the statement currently circulating is not correct, and any rumours that have come from it are just that - rumours.

Personally, I'll be very happy once the game's released and people can concentrate on Niko and his escapades, rather than sitting around fretting about what may or may not have been included, what may or may not have been cut, and why Australia (and New Zealand) are missing out on things that the rest of the world gets to enjoy.

Bring on April 29th, I say. Hype should be about the game, not about the politics.

http://games.internode.on.net/content.php?...ews&id=2926