SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

I'm at 74/5kg and 10%BF. I was stuck at 72kg for a while but have started making better progress this time around. I'm probably not going about this the same way as everybody else, I'm gaining muscle mass and and at the same time keeping lean the whole time. Diet only, no supplements, although I'll be going on some protein soon but that will be about all.

I've gone from 70kg to 77kg to 85kg but gained a fair bit of fat from bad dieting while training, I stopped training and dropped my weight down to 70-72 and started training again. So far I've gained 2-3kg and dropped body fat in the process..... I'm doing it over again with a better diet and it's working a lot better for me this time.

• 3 weeks later...

had my 4week measurements done and weighed in 3kg lighter, arms, legs, glutes and chest are bigger, waist is 1.5" smaller and shoulders have gone a bit smaller (holding fat in left shoulder) have comparison back double bi pics will post up later tonight.

Diet are training are pretty much spot on, havnt lost any strength through dieting at all.

Forgot all about this thread lol. I just got back from Melbourne this weekend so the last 2 weeks the training was a little off, I did hit the gym but yeah wasn't dieting at all. Started my dieting this week so yeah hopefully nothing else gets in the way and I can keep at it and go hard !

Since this is a suppliment thingo I thought I might add what is the greenline or nengun of suppliment sites;

www.professionalwhey.com.au

I haven't found a cheaper place to source WPI. They get the stuff from the only source for quality WPI in the southern hemisphere Fontera's factory in NZ.

Hope that helps. :happy:

Another tip for those who might be looking a tribulus and a variety of other so-called natural hormone boosters;

Most of these snake oils have zinc, manganese and B6 added. These are actually the ONLY active ingredients. There is plenty of data around these nutrients and theraputic ratios. When you weight train and as you get older you need more zinc for hormone production boost.

Cenovis Zinc plus is about $6 for 100 tablets from woolies. Works a treat. :blink:

aldi spec protein store lol.. good to see the "no frills" stuff..

one thing that gets me is.. why would someone under the age of 25 want test boosters? nothing (apart from actual test) will work for you unless you are actually low on test. Waste of time and money.

Since this is a suppliment thingo I thought I might add what is the greenline or nengun of suppliment sites;

www.professionalwhey.com.au

I haven't found a cheaper place to source WPI. They get the stuff from the only source for quality WPI in the southern hemisphere Fontera's factory in NZ.

Hope that helps. :devil:

Another tip for those who might be looking a tribulus and a variety of other so-called natural hormone boosters;

Most of these snake oils have zinc, manganese and B6 added. These are actually the ONLY active ingredients. There is plenty of data around these nutrients and theraputic ratios. When you weight train and as you get older you need more zinc for hormone production boost.

Cenovis Zinc plus is about $6 for 100 tablets from woolies. Works a treat. :P

So you add Magnesium and B6 with those Zinc tabs?

When do you take the Zinc tabs?