SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

i was on no explode and musashi mass gainer... cos im a skinny bloke ! i stacked on the kilo's with the right eating and blew up like a baloon.... but as soon as i stopped taking the mass gainer and no explode... i lost a sh!t load of size !! so i have taken up Muay thai now... looking to get ripped instead of bulk... wish i was a fat guy though =(

Don't wish you were fat...even though it's easier to gain muscle, fat gym junkies develop bulk muscle and it always looks weird, even with roids and creatine, because they developed it on a fat frame without slimming down first. This can be attributed to poor range of motion due to restrictive size plus muscle having to conform to fat. Starting off with a thin frame usually takes longer to develop the muscle but it looks a heap better in athletic form and given long enough you can get to the same size and strength. No contest, I was the skinniest dweebiest kid in my year level all throughout high school even after peaking in height...I still see everyone from high school and now I have the broadest shoulders of them all! And all the fatties who currently go to the gym still look fat, they just have muscle to go with it too lol.

And when you start naturally filling out you'll be grateful you aren't one of the ones who receives a stomach in front :P

hahaha... i zone out after the first sentence... x.x

well not all martial arts will get you ripped... but muay thai... come on man have you seen some of the training drills you do? its insane and if you can complete every set you will be ripped in no time... i tend to fail and collapse to the floor halfway through however..

getting ripped comes from food.

not muay thai

But you have to have some muscles on you before you can cut down to it.

quickest way to gain muscles?

eat lots of food and do compound movements with heavy weights.

no swiss balls, balanced boards or DB's required

Edited by GTST

I don't get this sudden bodybuilding craze where your torso has to be 3x the size of your waist and legs lol. How do you guys get into this stuff, is it by going to the gym and working out a fitness plan, or just by forums and hanging around like minded people?

every guy wants to be stronger than the next.

it's built in to our code.

not everyone wants to look like Arnie.

but every guy will look in the mirror and think "I wish this or I wish that"

you can't help but want to better something about yourself.

and once you get in to it, it's never ending.