SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

going back on the musclebuilding supps next week BSN MASS STACK is whats its called, N.O. EXPLODE, NITRIX and CELL MASS. Will be on it for 12 weeks. Will let you guys know how i go :P

LOL you got hooked. Stick the basic principles of training and that will give you progress, not the gimic sh*t in the fancy covers. Protein + Carb's + Train Hard + Rest.

im actually on a low carb n low fat high protein diet. The australian delivered cell tech hardcore is said to b alot weaker than the us stuff n i put on 5kg the first cycle i did of that. The bsn stack is far better than muscletech and i know it wil work for me. For some people creatine doesnt work for others it does wonders and it works for me :D

Edited by LTHLRB

How low are you going with ur carb intake, cause really if you drop carbs you should really take ur fat intake up as carbs go down, some days im on very low carbs, and vary my fat intake to make up for it. Other wise you have alot of risk of ur body crashing during that time.

After thousands of dollars over the years spending on brand name stuff, i have made the most gains by getting better food. leaner meat, etc.. Its just a hype and for the price you pay, it would be more cost effective to do a "real" 10 weeker. :starwars:

i dont really count my carbs or fat intake, but its at a reasonably low rate compared to how it used to be. But have defenetly had a turn around with what im eating now, plus with the last creatine i had made me push alot harder, i lookd bloated after gym alot but have made gains..

With this stack im doing a full 12 week cycle of it, iv been too half assed with the other stuff. I have a mate whos on the same diet as me and same stack and hese noticing differences (not size, but more energy and more pump) 2 weeks in.

Dont they recommend to cycle off and on? i never take any supplement for more than 6 weeks without atleast a two week break Most of the strength and energy gains in the first few weeks can be attributed to the placebo effect.

On a second note, you will not build muscle unless you eat a decent amount of carbs, its impossible, naturally.

No Explode

Cell mass after training

Protein shake if i am feeling a bit hungry. Otherise large loads of chicken and tuna for me.

I am adddicted to the NO xplode before training, i am somewhat caffeine sensitive though which is prob why NO explode seems to work so well with me, tried hydroxy cut 3 times and couldnt really sleep too well so did not keep it up.

As mentioned earlier, the more protein you have you also need to ensure you use it/ burn it off, many milk substances can also leave you feeling bloated

Dont they recommend to cycle off and on? i never take any supplement for more than 6 weeks without atleast a two week break Most of the strength and energy gains in the first few weeks can be attributed to the placebo effect.

On a second note, you will not build muscle unless you eat a decent amount of carbs, its impossible, naturally.

yeah they recommend a 12 week cycle on and 4 week off..

I still eat my carbs, like rice, bread, bananas, some pasta here and there, eggs etc just not heavy carbs like pizza, maccas, kfc, chocolate, soft drinks

going back on the musclebuilding supps next week BSN MASS STACK is whats its called, N.O. EXPLODE, NITRIX and CELL MASS. Will be on it for 12 weeks. Will let you guys know how i go :starwars:

PROGRESS PICS!@13123

btw N.O. explode is shit,

one of the worst on the market right now for NO products.

get on superpump 250.

I reckon one of the best ever NO products right now.

Edited by QUACK

going back on the musclebuilding supps next week BSN MASS STACK is whats its called, N.O. EXPLODE, NITRIX and CELL MASS. Will be on it for 12 weeks. Will let you guys know how i go :starwars:

Wow ,man thats gotta be a lot of $$ spent on all these supplements. I really hope you get the results you are after. First thing you want to be doing before buying these supps is measuring your daily intake of protein/Weight ratio and seeing if that needs improvement first. I guarantee you that 99% of people who shop for supplements neglect their daily protein intake.

il try do progress pics. But i will write up size and weight.

Alot of guys think just a few supps wil make u massive. Thats just a side thing. Theres training right and training hard. Eating right and protein. U can take shitloads of creatine. But without everything else ur wasting time and cash. I got my cousin to do the same creatine. Made no diff to him at all.

PROGRESS PICS!@13123

btw N.O. explode is shit,

one of the worst on the market right now for NO products.

get on superpump 250.

I reckon one of the best ever NO products right now.

I dont agree, i have had superpump, free bottles of the stuff, Gaspari does make some good products but does not give me the same buzz.

I think its the much higher amounts of caffeine and Vitamin B in the NO Explode that does it.

Many will say that they prefer NO over Superpump and vica versa, its becoming like the ford vs holden debate.....

il try do progress pics. But i will write up size and weight.

Alot of guys think just a few supps wil make u massive. Thats just a side thing. Theres training right and training hard. Eating right and protein. U can take shitloads of creatine. But without everything else ur wasting time and cash. I got my cousin to do the same creatine. Made no diff to him at all.

Many uni lecturers beleive that Creatine is one of the many few supplements that actually do assist in muscle growth.

I have run over 9 gyms (Area manager for one of Australias largest chains of gyms) so you get pretty good at knowing whats good etc not too mention training for over 10 years.

The problem that i regularly encounter is supplements are just that.... 'supplements' they are to be used when your dietry intake of something is insuffice. If you are not having enough protein and meats etc then yes a protein SUPPLEMENT will give you protein and assist in amino acids chains etc. likewise with creatine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys,

just wondering if anyone out there shares the same interest in going to the gym? it would be great to have a chat with fellow sports people or fellow fitness peoples....

A little bit about me:

Trained and Competed on a national level in the sport of tennis for 5years(full time athlete Monday-Friday training sessions..... with weekends for match practice or tournaments around Australia) I have recently stopped full time training to have a break(rest the body) and find work as getting more money has become a must in my life now....

as i was training 5days a week i didnt have time to go to the gym enough but now as i have more free time i have signed up and being going at least 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).... Because my chosen sport required lean muscle mass i wasn't able to do alot of extensive chest,arm exercises(couldnt bulk up) im after some help on some exercises an reps i can use in my program that actually work particularly (whole chest,arm,ab workouts)... and also diets that work for u guys that keep nice muscle definition an keeps fat away(as im not training as much as usual...

cheers guys

Dan

PS: been using this as my supplement at least once a day or after a session http://www.horleys.com/ViewProduct.aspx?id=44

Edited by Fat-magz

Damn, i so hate you, lol.

Iv met Cris Cormier (spelling?) Lee Priest, and Jay Cutler. It was a bitch that i didnt see Ronnie Coleman when he was over here. Next few years i need to get a trip together to go the Olympia or the Arnold Classic. Im leaning towards the Arnold classic. plus next year il make the trip for the Australia grand Prix.

Hey I hear theres an IFBB show on here in Sydney in October , Ronnie Coleman is gonna be Guest Poser.

I think I will go to this one !!

ive been going to the gym for a fair while now. And although i admit i dont eat right or take the right amount of supplements, i have seen the local sports nutritionist who pretty much told me my metabolism is to high for me to gain weight at this stage. He said i could eat a truck a day and nothing would come about.

21 and 63Kgs at 6foot isnt much fun...

Muscle milk however taste nice. Horsepower is horrible, but mix it with orange Gatorade and it goes down well.