SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Hey Guys,

I was mixing No explode pre work out and protein twice a day along with 3 meals.. (I know i should have been eating more) but i just cant... my stomach wont let it !

I was training 5 days a week for about 2 months and noticed a difference.... i was taking full whey protein and had put on muscle and was happy with my figure... As soon as i stopped training i lost it all do not take protein !!! do it naturally so you will not lose it

But i must say the no explode was INSANE !!! i could push so many more reps and accomplish a lot more sets then on the days i wouldnt take it..... But it cant be good for you !

So i say.... train naturally !! or just take up Muay thai if you cbf lifting weights... its what i done

Cheers!

ahhh k cool

Guys putting on weight or mass becarefull of how much protein you are having if you are unsure check with a nutritionists, high protein diets, especially high animal proteins, can have adverse effects on our bodies.

hate to preech so much but ive done some research and i might as well convey it to people cheers.

While I don't agree with your discussion of creatine I haven't done extensive research on the subject.

What's your definition of a high protein diet? And what adverse effects?

I've never seen any such negatives of eating high protein diets, where are you researching? pubmed?

Also guys looking at loosing weight pharmacies have some decent replacement meals and ones that actually have all the vitams in them already

ha ha ha.......ha ha...ha.

You're a pharmacist, you know nothing about nutrition, Please don't give misleading information.

whoever sais those replacement meals actually work are dead set knobjockeys. 3 things with weightloss.. 5 - 8 meals a day (low carb and carbs in the first half of the day).. Meals at set times.. Cardio.. No need to go to school to work that out. Get a dietition to work out your meals and i guarentee you easy 5kg loss in 4 - 6weeks. Especially if your not going hard with weights.

ha ha ha.......ha ha...ha.

You're a pharmacist, you know nothing about nutrition, Please don't give misleading information.

I'm a pharmacist and don't agree with "those" meal replacements, it's bullshit.

I can guarantee that you'll find most recent graduates have actually been taught nutrition backwards, the correct way. It's involved in almost every disease state and the recovery process, not to mention prevention.

It's those older pharmacists you can't trust, they used to sell cigarettes for gods sake :(

im a fan of gaspari products ,so far ive used intrapro, size on, superpump250

although i didnt find superpump250 was as gud as it was cracked up to be, im guna go back to black powder.

intrapro is gud wpi but it didnt last long at the recommended dosage

i do like size on tho and wud recommend it

Found some pics on my comp while trying to find progress pics.

Here are some that i found

this was me in march 2008 (2nd from left) - http://i36.tinypic.com/25ewumc.jpg

this was me in march 09 - http://i38.tinypic.com/2a5ypvs.jpg

this was me in june/july 09 - http://i34.tinypic.com/262wg41.jpg

arm pic june/july 09 - http://i38.tinypic.com/2mhy3nt.jpg

Dates might be a bit rough but they are pretty close i think.. dunno i have a terrible memory. Going to lean up as much as possible mid / end of december so i don't look like such a fat shit during summer :laugh:

down to 85kg.. still need to drop roughly 3kg of fat, top row of abs just starting to show thru when im completely dry (not bloated from food or water) seperation in quads, shoulders, pec/shoulder and triceps starting to show aswell. Ill try get some pics after a chest/shoulder sesh.

down to 85kg.. still need to drop roughly 3kg of fat, top row of abs just starting to show thru when im completely dry (not bloated from food or water) seperation in quads, shoulders, pec/shoulder and triceps starting to show aswell. Ill try get some pics after a chest/shoulder sesh.

Sounding good bro, post up some before and after pics. What kind of diet are you on?

Sounding good bro, post up some before and after pics. What kind of diet are you on?

Yeah, iv posted 4 week apart pics in the other page of my back. My diet is a custom one to suit my needs, written up by my trainer. Has carbs in it, fats and protein, spaced out perfectly and keep u functioning like normal.

Training was going great but all went to a sudden stop by getting sick on Wednesday....started getting heavier aswell and still maintained the muscle stimulation so I was pretty happy. Diet also fell apart since Wednesday, sickness is the WORST thing possible when your trying to be serious with such a thing lol. Gonna continue again on Monday and hopefully I can just maintain a strict and steady flow without any obstructions.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I've only got 9 days to go to get to my goal....tearing through it at the moment but just can't keep this much boxing up, it's killing me (and so far destroyed a punch bag) hahaha

Can't wait to back off to 3 nights a week :action-smiley-069: Then again, even taking a day off midweek I'm starting to feel slack, funny how that happens.

+1 on trying to do it naturally as much as possible. i have trouble puttin on weight BIG TIME so i crank the carb powder a bit, it helps, but also changed my food, how many times i eat and how often i work out. Its hard work ;) seeing heaps of heroes on juice really pisses me off, especially now that im bustin my ass off and im still half their size lol... all good tho :) as long as i aint a toothpick no more !!! ;)

just try have as much carbs as u can.. rice with every meal.. Im cutting and im still having carbs. But my body doesnt like getting rid of fat for some shit reason.

also dont think people that "juice" and look like monsters have it easy.. they eat twice as much, train twice as hard and haveto deal with side affects... but stay natural for as long as you can