SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Just remember: people will never tell you if you smell, ever...but they will tell each other.

Like I give a f**k what they think. I'm there to train, not artistically spray myself with whatever the current FOTM deodourant is lol.

Like I give a f**k what they think. I'm there to train, not artistically spray myself with whatever the current FOTM deodourant is lol.

haha!

Talking about after ya yutz

But while we're at it...you sound like one of those bastards who hasn't showered for a week and wears the same shit to the gym and the smell wofts over to me while I'm trying to lift. Die in a fire.

Hold up hold the f**k up!

The penny has literally only just dropped that Boz is Boz 0_0

As in didn't you get banned Boz? BBW loving Boz?

Or am I thinking of Barbs who got banned.

They banned barbs, the one who posted pictures of sexy ladies with nipples protruding from behind their bikinis.

They kept boz, the one who posted abominations of medical science.

They also kept guys who posted pictures of dicks in the wasteland.

Because SAU

hahaha the good ol days when the Wasteland was free of newfags and was also in the top 10 results for BBW in Australia :D

Never banned, warned several times though. Barbs got permabanned, don't know exactly why though, Ash keeps banning his dupe accounts too :(

I like my women plus sized, but I hate being fat myself, hence the newfound interest in health and fitness.

Yeah things have changed a bit for sure.

Not just SAU, but the car scene in general.

Going to track days/dyno days these days shows a very different crowd.

Maybe I'm just old.

I've never understood why people got so worked up about your posts.

I'm not a Volvo fan but if someone posts a pic of one I'm not going to lose my shit and demand he be banned for it.

challenging commonly accepted norms tends to bring out the torch and pitchfork mentality in some people... especially those who see BBW as a fetish.

A lot of people get worked up about bodybuilders for similar reasons you know.

It's like suggesting to the chronic curlers / cable guys that maybe some of that time may be better spent doing compound lifts

Can someone link me to what's considered a good dead lifting vid.

I am trying to switch from RDL to straight DL and get in a pickle trying to lower the weight.

I feel like I end up bending forward to far at the waist to clear where knees will be as I try and sit down into it.

Back feels it too.

Yes I would like to see that too. I'm trying to do dead lifts but I really can't do them properly

and i feel like a retard. When I lower the bar on the ground it also rolls around then I have to keep re setting it? I'm about to give up on them.