SAU Community

How Big Is Ur Exhaust?

GRACER

its not the diameter of the exhaust so much that determines the volume its the amount of baffles and mufflers n shit that keep the noise down.

hi-tech exhausts make hi performance street legal exhausts for all cars :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

N/A keep under 3 inch...... turbo... as far as i know the bigger the better i have a jasma 3.5 inch system and remember all bends must not be crush type rather doughnut or mandrell and highflow mufflers = STRAIGHT THRU!!!

peace

yea you want to go for the 3 inch for sure!!! im running a 3 inch exhaust running to a 5 inch tip it looks phat as and sounds awesome too. not to loud but definitly not quiet either. but no way do u get a cannon they look shithouse u want a big straight through muffler they are the shit

3.5" turbo back HKS super dragger II, 4" tip... sounds nice, decent quality...

Hey how do you hook up two 3" square pipes to the back of a turbo... isn't that like... nah I won't say it... yeah I will 'overkill & bizarre' & where would you fit two 3" square pipes under the car..? that is with out them hanging low? are they side by side or n top of each other, that just sounds weird?

pics, pics, pics?

Ahahah I saw a red lancer with pink trim and that same love heart exhaust, and my mate in the car goes "that better at least belong to some hot chick" so I pulled up next to them and it was a guy driving :P

So next set of lights my friend yells out the window, "hey nice car, is it your girlfriends?" He did not look pleased.

Oh and police mate, please tell me where you got that decepticon badge, I want to have em for the side badges :D

Edited by Zilch*

Ahahah I saw a red lancer with pink trim and that same love heart exhaust, and my mate in the car goes "that better at least belong to some hot chick" so I pulled up next to them and it was a guy driving :P

So next set of lights my friend yells out the window, "hey nice car, is it your girlfriends?" He did not look pleased.

Oh and police mate, please tell me where you got that decepticon badge, I want to have em for the side badges :D

haha there are some weird people out there.

as for the badge i think it might be a photshopped pic.

nah the badge's real, I only painted across the 0 on the plates

you can get those badges from your nearest Bunnings Warehouse :D

hehe kidding, I got them off eBay just do a search and you'll find some

I've actually got 4 decepticon badges sitting around in my room unused

they're exactly like these ones:

eBay Decepticon Badge

width is about 77mm at top and 59mm at bottom

height's around 87mm and it's quite thick around 6mm

there's adhesive at the back and still in packaging

I got it cheap, if you want I can sell them to ya

$12 for 2 + postage to wherever the hell you are

$22 for 4 + postage to wherever the hell you are

that's a HUGE saving, hurry don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity

stock is limited ... only 4 badges remaining

offer ends whenever someone buys them :)

Edited by POLICE

i have a similar tip to your Police but i have round outlets...

i have 3" from turbo back and the one muff at the back and a cat....and mine was well under the db limit. though i may have to change the muff cause of the new section i kit i have.

oh and it sounded insane at 5000-6000rpm.

nah the badge's real, I only painted across the 0 on the plates

you can get those badges from your nearest Bunnings Warehouse :)

hehe kidding, I got them off eBay just do a search and you'll find some

I've actually got 4 decepticon badges sitting around in my room unused

they're exactly like these ones:

eBay Decepticon Badge

width is about 77mm at top and 59mm at bottom

height's around 87mm and it's quite thick around 6mm

there's adhesive at the back and still in packaging

I got it cheap, if you want I can sell them to ya

$12 for 2 + postage to wherever the hell you are

$22 for 4 + postage to wherever the hell you are

that's a HUGE saving, hurry don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity

stock is limited ... only 4 badges remaining

offer ends whenever someone buys them :)

Yeah i have the autobot badge on the front (when i bought my car, it didn't have a front badge).

Bought it off ebay too. Just need one at the back. I'll see if i can post a pic up...