SAU Community

Real Bride?

hey guys got coupla pics of seat im thinkn of buying dont know if it is real though. its meant to be a Vios 3.

AustraliaTrip026.jpg

AustraliaTrip031.jpg

from what i know real ones have tags on the side indicating the type of seat and additional info like sizes etc....looked up a few others as well and seems like the other ones all have the bride emblem imprinted on the material down the middle of the seat.... please help i want it bad but only if it is real!

I would of thought there would be a date of manufacture sticker on the side including the safety classifications and inspection approvals...

My seat has this type of sticker although that is a sparco so maybe bride is different.

I have see bride copies out there, it is not hard to embroid a logo on some material... though that was on recliners...

full buckets are awesome...

hmm well its only $600 for a seat that rrp for about double that. i mean looks straight enough...... anyways who is down for the strip tomorrow at WSID? im down :) gota think twice bout this seat. for the mean time going to stick with my buddyclub seat ;)