SAU Community

Amuse R35

Nice!!

I'm also dribbling all over the floor at the white M3 on the trailer in the background of the pit pic

think its an m5 or something newer....m3 is much squarer

but very fu*kin lovly!!!!!!!!!!

Well im stuffed - Just got back from Autosalon and thoroughly enjoyed the Amuse R35 - It looks amazing.

There are many many many tuners with them now, though the wheel choices that many of them have made have been horrid although the range of suitable wheels available in 20 x 10 with the right offset would be limited.

The GTR-SNS R35 GTR in bright orange paint was a standout.

I can confirm that the car in the background is most definitely an M3. trust me i know Bmw's.

and its pure sex.

Id even prefer it over the GTR...

post-33653-1200038136_thumb.jpg

post-33653-1200038150_thumb.jpg

post-33653-1200038160_thumb.jpg

Impressed. The bodykit looks mean and i can see how hot R35 will look with some future styling experimentation :D

Nice to see something other than the factory GTR, losing its boner factor already (EVERY magazine has it featured and EVERYONE is wanking over it)

Looking forward to GTR V-Spec (if there is one coming) or GTR-S/GTR-X/GTR-Z tune/or GTR V8 haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Not a whole lot done lately, front brakes aren’t engaging so need to get this thing back into the garage to see if I need to rebuild the calibers.    Currently have the wife’s 1973 VW Van, my 2004 Mustang, and a 1994 Firebird in there I need to finish up first, the list of work never ends    Stealing the 6 litre from the van and the interior from this parts Firebird for the other 
    • thanks. Yeah i was running with drilled restrictor 0.9 bar for like 3-4 Years and after Steel Turbo upgrade 1.0 bar (with overboost 1.2 bar on cold weather for one second etc.) - iam also thinking that i was running too lean for several years because i used the wire loop in the back of the engine which is giving false information when adjusting the timing. Thats something i found out 2 years ago :/. thanks for reply. Engine need to coming out and then i will see whats going on (especially with the Oil Pump)
    • Sounds like a typical Nissan dealer response.  Of course they can do diagnostics, they just need a Consult 3+, which every Nissan workshop will have.  They just don't want to because they are lazy and don't want to deal with any issues that pop up which they aren't familiar with and don't want to work on cars they haven't has specific training on. This is the list of workshops that used to be Infiniti workshops, and are therefore willing to help. INFINITI Auto Repair & Maintenance | INFINITI Australia  
    • Put the car in second gear instead of 1st and try again. Lots of cars, especially cable drive when in first are very touchy/jerky when you first touch the throttle. The jerkyness can also cause your foot to move ever so slightly, and on a cable setup, can be varying the throttle very minutely, but that's a large change in air flow for low speed. 2nd gear takes a lot of the 'jerk' away.   If second gear doesn't make it drive able, you need to sort of the "ghost cam" tune around idle. First test would be removed it entirely and see if that eliminates the issue.