SAU Community

Se Qld Nth Nsw Meet/bbq/drive

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the top!

Any update on possible plans?

Earlier its started means the further we could go.

North or South?

Up and down Tambo, followed by Springbrook perhaps?

Or even driving the hills of Nebo/Glorious and then out to the Dams?

Already done all except Springbrook in the Stagea. Good fun :D

PS. Does anyone else have an S-Tune? Or am I the only one......

like 66yo

ANYwhere, ANYtime :P

Someone has to rep up the 260s :)

Met a few other stagea brothers and sisters that aren't on the forums here, ill see if they are interested :)

cant wait!

ps.. if there are 2 dodgy dattos following me... i did my best to get rid of them! :(

Down Numinbah to Natural Arch is a nice cruise.

I need to know the date asap. I'm a lazy old basrard and need to book the Stag in for a full detail. She looks really worn ATM and I would be ashamed to turn up with her looking so bad.

Ok, people: 24th Feb it is. As Hugh suggested, the Numinbah/Natural arch drive is a nice one: fun, but not too challenging, and there are some nice picnic areas out that way where we can stop for lunch. If anyone wants to meet in the morning, I'm up for an early cruise around, then we can meet the rest around 12pm-1pm and cruise to Natural Arch for some lunch and a chat. After thatwe can head back to civilisation and either disburse, or go for a drink, or whatever. I'm back on the Coast now, so I'll go for a couple of runs myself to confirm that the drive is still good (anyone is welcome to join for 'evaluation purposes':huh: ), but that looks like being it. How is the 12-1 pm meeting time for those only able to make afternoon? Given that the majority of you are from Brisbane, I suggest the afternoon meet to be at Coomera BP, as there is plenty of parking, unless someone has a better suggestion?

Cheers,

Micah

That's great and unfortunate at the same time! Congatulations!

Not to worry: We Qlders have been a wee bit slack with the get-togethers: I have an ambition to have a quarterly meet, as the guys and girls I've met so far are a good crew, and there's enough new people popping up that we should have at least 1 or 2 Newbies each meet (hopefully!).

So, irrespective of the level of success we see with this Meet (but it's all looking quite good at this stage), I will be looking to have another sometime around June, when the turbo-friendly weather is here :banana:

I should be there. Might take off after Lunch though as I only live about 15 km Sth of Natural Arch! Happy to start up the Coast and come down though! Looking forward to it!

Its the Dream World exit, go around the round-about and over the freeway :)

Can't remember the sign, but its hard to miss.

I'll be there

12-1pm Coomera BP witch exit off the motorway do we need to take.

cheers

phil

Hi all

And thanks whooby

that wood make it exit 54 I hope. I will be at surfers paradise that weekend.

I have rung Charly (red stagea 1st cruise) and he is a maybe

Layton (dark green) may not make it as he has football.

Going to toowoomba this weekend to see Jeff (white stagea) this will be his 1st cruise if he can make it

cheers

phil

Shaping up quite nicely! Whereis.com.au doesn't tell you what exit number you are taking! You won't be able to miss the HUUUUGE Dreamworld and BP signs, though! I'll edit and post the exit number shortly...