SAU Community

White R32 Accident At Mile End

L3nny

shiat another clean 32 gone.....so sad to hear of your misfortune mate.....hopefully better luck for the rest of the year and goodluck with your search

Hear Hear! And yeah, if u can salvage some parts off it, i'm sure I can take a few off your hands... pm me if you're able to get it back

-Doh

can i ask what speed you was doing just curious cause you got alot of damage and you still have the front reo bar,i've seen a few skylines around with NO reo bar(big fmic)

wonder if the reo bar helped save your engine.

EDIT:just trying to guage how fast in a skyline causes X amount of damage.

Dude, IF he has going above 60kmph (and I'm not suggesting he was) do you really expect him to state it on a public forum whilst the crash is still being investigated or even send it to you via PM if he doesn't know you? And if he does know you why didn't you just send him a PM in the first place?

Also could be interested in parts if you decide to buy the wreck back.

Edited by writeoff

Dude, IF he has going above 60kmph (and I'm not suggesting he was) do you really expect him to state it on a public forum whilst the crash is still being investigated or even send it to you via PM if he doesn't know you? And if he does know you why didn't you just send him a PM in the first place?

Also could be interested in parts if you decide to buy the wreck back.

he wasn't in the wrong,hence isn't paying excess,so taking that into concideration id say he was under the speed limit.

Just trying to guage how strong these cars are.

The assesor states whether its a write-off or not.

Its an Investigator from the insurance company who decides if there was foul play who works with the police that are involved in the case.

Good news is that I spoke to the insurance company, and as it isnt my fault, I dont have to pay excess.
Edited by FATAZZ

Thanks everybody for your support, its more emotional damage than anything, i loved that car.

Im not too sure if im going to be buying back the wreck, but ill let everybody know if I do.

As for the speed, I was cruising in fourth goin 60, and if it had been a family car, im sure the damage would not have been as bad, its just unfortionate that I happened to collide with a f*kin tank of a car.

Thanks everybody for your support, its more emotional damage than anything, i loved that car.

Im not too sure if im going to be buying back the wreck, but ill let everybody know if I do.

As for the speed, I was cruising in fourth goin 60, and if it had been a family car, im sure the damage would not have been as bad, its just unfortionate that I happened to collide with a f*kin tank of a car.

Also looks to be alot of damage as the front of the R32 GTR is all alloy..gaurds,bonnet,some suspension parts etc so crunches very easily.

Ryan

I know how u feel man. My first car was an aussie R31....i did so many mods to it, custom made LSD diff from boss auto engineering, auto to manual conversion, lowering, mags, etc etc... about $10k mods.... i wrote the bastard off while turning into prospect road from grand junction at 20kph (i shit you not) and the rear slipped out, car did a 270' and i was wedged between a tree and the bus stop. Really not cool. I had comprehensive insurance but they only covered me for the $4k that the car was worth. A painful lesson, but Im glad you'll be able to get another. I had to settle for a VN commodore for 3 yrs (and I now have a hate-on for all holdens)... chin up, I know its no consolation but the fact it wasnt due to stupidity is something you can take as a positive..

-D

That sucks, hope you had a talking to the other driver, probly would have taken some of the thought of your car at the time. Dont dwell on what was, look forward to what your going to own next.

And yeah if you do buy it back, I'll buy the front sway bars off you..