SAU Community

R32 Gtr Alarm Installs

gtrzilla

anyone know the best alarm i should get for my new 32 gtr

i was thinking viper??

i hear that you should take it to a place that installs in a hard to find location, that way thieves cant just rip the alarm out

and i DONT want one with 500 features, or anything thats going to be annoying, like alarms that make all sorts of noises and have cameras etc

just want it to get the job done well, unstealable and reliable

im in VICTORIA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Pics work fine for this old rooster on a Samsung phone Car looks comfy Uncle Duncan 
    • Yes if u mean by the plastic section behind the radiator? 
    • This is the issue as the stock gauge I have heard won’t really read correctly and if it moves up it’s already too late. Mine moved up a little - I would say just past middle. Hence my motor wasn’t cutting off below 6500 max boost, I think if the temp was really high it wouldn’t go pass 3000 … that’s why I wanted to run a separate more efficient water guage and sensor to check readings closer - if anyone else is running them? And add a boost gauge while I’m at it. 
    • Running a complete link setup now with a tune… reason I think it’s heat related as it only does the cut off after 30 mins of driving in the heat and didn’t do it at night time when the temp came down. Otherwise will look at the data and possible change the over boost max boost settings on the ecu. But yeah your right little guessing… 
    • turbo removed and inspected, actually hoping to find a broken turbine shaft or something, (would explain a lot) but it looks great, no play or noise of bearings, solid connection on center shaft, both wheels and housing look fine inside and out, actually a lot cleaner and better condition then I expected...so I put back together and took for another drive, since I now seen other videos with similar sounds, I pushed the rpms' higher from 4-6k range, and got anywhere from 5-7 psi boost boost being created by turbo. so it appears turbo is making boost fine, however still the sound remains the same, the type of sound I would image if one side of the turbo wasn't connected to anything, (the sound of a leaf blower or hair dryer wide open end) is there anyway something could be preventing the air that is being forced out of the turbo to not be directed into the engine intake properly??, I checked all piping for blockage etc. none found.   still the power, torque and acceleration seem low, as it almost feels like the boost that is being built up is actually holding the engine power back and or its not being directed into the intake properly? I am tempted to make a super short U pipe to go right from the turbo out to the stock intake pipe and completely eliminate the intercooler and piping system just to isolate it.