• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about paintball on ice with laser lights? :down:

But seriously, I'm not fussed cause I'm buying new brakes this week! :P

Now I'm gonna have BIG BRAKES too! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Do we have a favourite yet people for this months activity??

i don't think we do, 3 people wanna go ice skatin. I think we better decide by the end of next week.

Maybe we should do ice skating before it gets too cold.

Jay did you buy the EVO ones like talking to brad about??

Yeah picked them up today :bomb_ie:

Need some bits for them but so I'm gonna talk to Brad tomorrow about it.

nice jay i saw you in that thread and left them for you. muppet

alas i wont have money for those outlaws til the end of the month :bomb_ie: hope they are still floating around, I need something by next track day. now that joey and i have our cams, its on like donkey kong!

i get two decent stops in currently, then its all noise til they cool down. same as in the olden days. fun fun fun

My cams licence came in the mail today so I don't have to use the temp one anymore :bomb_ie:

What pads and fluid are you running Jeff? You should get more than two corners.

all compliance stuff

ehehhehe <peter griffin laugh>

looking at fluid change, bigger fronts and some rotors+pads on the rear. i figure i may as well go bigger rather than just new rotors and pads all round, although that will be an obvious improvement i will probably end up going bigger eventually anyhoo.

So ice skating??? I'm sure Brads going to love this! :)

It's been ages since I have been and might have to bring a pillow and some race tape :thumbsup:

Is there a ice rink close?? I have no idea for campbelltown

I say saturday night and can have dinner as well??

For June how about we go to the movies cause "speedracer" is coming out on June 20th :)

July do skidpan if Dave has given us prices and dates by Start of June.......

Will have to be end of June or even July.I get my motor back next week hopefully.Then i have to get all the piping done,tuned and run in.

Will get prices today some time.

Jess, i'm in for ice skating :D

The closest one for you guys is liverpool

http://www.lccfss.com.au/

or, Macquarie

http://www.macquarieicerink.com.au/

Cheers Albert :P Should we do this in the day or night peeps? I prefer night and have dinner after....

Will check them out and see which one is nicest...Has anyone been to these before??

i may make it to this one if its held on the right weekend i wont be in sydney on 24/25th but w/e either will be good... and ill be there with a extra turbo this time and in silver :banana: i hope thats enough of a hint for some people who paid attention at the last meet.

can't wait

iceskating ftw

Rotarys own campbelltown......

sinful knows.......

haha yes I do!!! :rofl:

So we will be seeing you boys at the ice rink???

P.s Should of been at OP last weekend the Rotors were doing you proud!! :w00t:

Livepool ice rink has "Ice Disco" Saturday nights , could be cool :P

http://www.lccfss.com.au/timetable.html

http://www.lccfss.com.au/Location.html

http://www.liverpoolcatholic.com.au/

we can have dinner there as well

I think Macquarie is a bit to far for us to travel?? What does everyone else think...

The first post will be updated sunday night looking at the 31/5/08 Saturday??

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.
    • Hey pber13, unfortunately still no luck. At this point the following has been done with little or no success: - Spark plugs replaced, gapped to 0.8mm - Splitfire coilpacks installed to replace originals - Replaced Ignition Coil/Coilpack harness with a new genuine nissan one - New fuel filter - Replaced AFM/MAF sensor - Injectors have been thoroughly cleaned with an online flush (without removing) - Upper engine and inlet decarbed - blew tons of black smoke out, cleared the carbon deposits from the top of the engine and exhaust.  - IACV removed and thoroughly cleaned with carburettor cleaner - O2 sensor replaced with new and genuine one -  Smoke test revealed no vacuum leaks - Healthy compression test of 160psi across all 6 cylinders Overall the car does run a lot smoother now, no backfires between gear shifts like it did originally... but the rough idle when warmed up is still there. It may not even be a misfire but simply a rough idle. Seems crazy to me that so many people have had this issue and seemingly no one has gotten to the bottom of it, or at least never bothered to post if they did! Hope you have more luck than I did pber13, I'm at a point now where I'm just going to try to ignore it unless it gets worse. Would love to fix it but I've genuinely run out of ideas of what it could be.
    • I got the full frenchys kit too. Really awesome kit. Easy to install my only complaint was the hardlines I think could be routed differently (I modified mine) but I realise the kit needs to suit multiple applications. This was the hard lines before I modified them. They were touching the wastegate pipe. I ended up reducing the distance between firewall and first bend. The made it so they tucked along the frame rail.
    • Deeve, I don't suppose that you've made any progress on this? My Stagea has the exact same problem, and just like you, I've read through as much as I can online, with no real progress. My car isn't throwing any codes at all, which is a little frustrating. I've changed plugs, checked the wiring and harness. A new MAF gets here next week, but I'm not hopeful it will solve the issue.