SAU Community

Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

albert changes his mind more than i change pants. hopefully my money has gone through jess i only did it yezzerday

Yep I have recieved it

I have also recieved money from:

Joeyz

LozR33 +3

Jazzy_i +1

Grimo's

Buggor34 +1

Jeffworld2

Polark

Sinful

Jess

I tried calling this afternoon but as i found out they are closed on Tuesday's. So i will call again tomorrow afternoon and book us in :cheers:

Thats cool, we are still pencilled in just want to book :)

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

is there any room for another 1 to come with me?

thanks!

Yeah there is, but you need to pay asap to secure there spot as we have a limit of 15 only Are they a definate??

I have 14 that have paid..

I have booked the track guys sent a Direct deposit today

:D Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!! :D

Sorry Jeff I had to.

Yesterday not yezzerday BAM you :down:

Dick Head :P

Jeff got BAMMED! HAHA!

Can't wait for race day. Am have lack-of-racing withdrawals :P

Are we all going back to joeyz for a bbq still?

bam is a necessary evil out here lol

i may have found a steering rack, so hopefully will see you all on the track soon! then we will see whos bamming who. in the meantime, i look forward to making an ass of myself next weekend :) cheers all thanks jess

can i just get one thing straight, its not polark, there is no R :)

secondly i just got back from the amg bathurst week an have learnt a few things by goin round the track, so its definately on like donkey kong :D

see u's all there...

can i just get one thing straight, its not polark, there is no R :D

secondly i just got back from the amg bathurst week an have learnt a few things by goin round the track, so its definately on like donkey kong :rofl:

see u's all there...

Aww sorry will spell it right from now on Polak :D

OoOoO Awesome..cant wait!!

Yeah there is, but you need to pay asap to secure there spot as we have a limit of 15 only Are they a definate??

I have 14 that have paid..

I have booked the track guys sent a Direct deposit today

:ninja: Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!! :D

Hey Jess,

If there is still room for 1 more i have another definate. If there is a spot available i can pay asap

as soon as i know.

Cheers!

Looking forward to the day! :(

Guest Joeyz
Hey Jess,

If there is still room for 1 more i have another definate. If there is a spot available i can pay asap

as soon as i know.

Cheers!

Looking forward to the day! :cheers:

Yes it should be fine Kyle :nyaanyaa: . Jess told me there was one more spot and I have not heard that anyone from her, that anyone else has booked. :) Just bring the money with you on the day and give it to jess.

Yes it should be fine Kyle :cheers: . Jess told me there was one more spot and I have not heard that anyone from her, that anyone else has booked. :nyaanyaa: Just bring the money with you on the day and give it to jess.

excellent, are we all meeting somewhere before hand or just meet at the track at 10?

hopefully my car will be back in action! :)

Those that are racing have pm's :D

Wanted to let everyone know that the GP Challenge will be probably finshed by 12ish..

Most of us are then heading back to Joeyz for a BBQ lunch..that we are giving a small donation to his parents for putting it on :D

Is there any spectators that are coming Go Karting that will be coming back for a BBQ lunch??

Please let us know asap :P