Southern/campbelltown Meet Up..

Sinful

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about a BBQ at the Botanic gardens in Picton... or Cruise to Mittagong... or a beach.. could play some beach soccer or something..

Great Ideas Brenton..I have sus out mittagong for reserves and stuff and I couldnt find anything :D Do you have a nice reserve with BBQ facilities in mind?

How about BBQ and Cruise to Fitzroy Falls National Park http://www.walkabout.com.au/locations/NSWFitzroyFalls.shtml

Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls

$1 coin donation BBQ's and costs $3 to Park the car in there huge car park

They have 10 little huts with seating and BBQ facilities near the river...What do you guys think??

post-8051-1207096502_thumb.jpg

Sounds good to me Jess, I'm up for it.

What date do we wanna set for it?

It's a bit tricky to say actually cause Brad and I have other events on as well :D

Plus my car is off the road at this point of time...

26th April Saturday???

Hi y'all its Adam here im kinda new here, kinda not anyways Jeff if you remember me im Jess' friend, we meet a few times.

well a few days after the maccas meet back in late 2006 i wrote of that skyline. was very sad

But now i have a new one, looks almost identical (in fact it has the old gearbox and M-spec kit that were on the old one :()

anyways sorry for the noval, i just wanted to say the cruise to Fitzroy Falls National Park sounds like a great idea and i would love to come =)

Hi y'all its Adam here im kinda new here, kinda not anyways Jeff if you remember me im Jess' friend, we meet a few times.

well a few days after the maccas meet back in late 2006 i wrote of that skyline. was very sad

But now i have a new one, looks almost identical (in fact it has the old gearbox and M-spec kit that were on the old one ;))

anyways sorry for the noval, i just wanted to say the cruise to Fitzroy Falls National Park sounds like a great idea and i would love to come =)

Welcome back Adam ;)

I like story's..glad to see you got another Skylines and thats 4 up for Fitzroy Falls cruise ;)

Now with this BBQ most know the drill but : everyone needs to supply there own meat and I would also appreciate something else..maybe a salad, nibbly food or softdrink..

Please let me know what you will be bringing!!

Anyone with an esky and folding chairs please bring them also

I will supply cutlery and plates and servettes and plastic cups

Will make it for Saturday the 26th April..Meet : 10amish

Now I think we should move the meeting point to Campbelltown Bunnings..Does anyone have an issue with this?

adam aren't you ment to be working? ;)

if this goes ahead i will be there in either stagea. RB25 or RB26 whichever i have by then

Welcome Jason ;)

Good stuff ;) You havent made up your mind on which car you are getting? ;)

ctown bunnings work wonders for me... (ill just have to check with the misses) =)

Cool cause will work better for most as well ;)

I hope you are bring the missues along! ;)

Welcome Jason ;)

Good stuff ;) You havent made up your mind on which car you are getting? ;)

i currently have a White S2 Stagea with the rb25

looking for more power + manual etc found a converted S2 for a good price ;)

i currently have a White S2 Stagea with the rb25

looking for more power + manual etc found a converted S2 for a good price ;)

Oh nice...funny how I havent seen it around the area..

haha we are all looking for more power!! Sounds nice what colour?

I hope you are bring the missues along! ;)

so do i, im teaching her about cars/turbos and how to love them hehehehe

Oh nice...funny how I havent seen it around the area..

you probly havent seen much of cracks stag cause he uses it for his work and hes mostly in the city... or QLD... or MEL...

so do i, im teaching her about cars/turbos and how to love them hehehehe

you probly havent seen much of cracks stag cause he uses it for his work and hes mostly in the city... or QLD... or MEL...

haha yes been a very busy 1/4 of the year for me

the converted stag im looking at is silver.