SAU Community

Ap Racing Gt1 Monobloc 6 Piston Calipers

AP Racing GT1 monobloc 6 piston calipers, 1 pair

GT1 category homologation

Widebody design allows upto 30mm thickness pad

Quick release bridge allows for easy pad change

Suit upto 380x40 steel or carbon rotor.

These will need custom mounts to fit and these are the biggest 6 pots you can get :P

$1200, ono

post-22388-1200304138_thumb.jpg

post-22388-1200304179_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAZOR32

(N1 GTR) No these have never been fitted to a skyline before they are straight off a GT1 car.

(Scooby) There are no part numbers on the AP Racing web site as you can not buy these as they where made for the GT1 sereies cars, but they use the same pads and parts as another ap caliper, a ap 59?? some thing and they where used for one season.

Im selling them as im know getting 8 piston Brembos, i think you might be gettig me confussed with Stu that had a pair of these for sale as well for $1800!

(craked) You can't even compair these calipers to Ksport calipers, New These caliper are over $5000 and I'm not joking.

Yep im keen, just trying to find out how much lines and brakets will cost me aswel as the rims needed to clear them

Ive got 17x9.5 drifteks on the car currently (brembos/alcon's fit under with 355's but these calipers look wider)

Would you please measure these up and let me know dimensions? Ive got some brembos to compare them to, that way i can see if they fit the current wheels :)

PM me if thats ok :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
And "GTR STI" if you are after Carbon Rotors i can get in contact with a guy i know that sells them at the best price ive ever seen, if your interested shoot me a PM :D

Hi, Everyone,

I have got AP 6pots/4pots on A GTR34 just arrived from Japan. Keen to get the contacts for carbon ceramic rotors ( AP I guess, they have track tested them for GTR35 400mm )

PM me or call/sms me on 0439 818008

cheers

Alex Mordialloc 3195 Vic.

PS NIGTR How did you go with pricing and fitting the wider Calipers to GTRs

cheers

Please let me know

The fella that could get the carbon ceramic rotors name is Wayne Hill and he work for various race teams in Europe, they where second hand and for memory they where $2k for 330mm carbon rotors.

For new carbon rotors with pads they would cost as much as a second hand R34 GTR if not more no joke, so you may wont to just stick to normal rotors.

For instance new carbon rotors and pads on a R35 GTR V-spec just the fronts alone are $60 odd grand witch is almost unbelievable but true