SAU Community

Group Buy: 6boost Manifolds!

R34NRG

hows it going guys, i hope i got the right area but im currently about to purchase my own manifold and thought why not get a group bu going for others in my same position.

ill try get some more info on 6boost, but anyone whos been in the modyfing scene should know there quality and service is legendary, absolutely one of the best manifolds money can buy locally.

RRP is 1200 but with the following we can get it down.

3-5 ppl = $1000 inc shippng

10-15 ppl = $900 shiping

this is absolutely insane prices because kyle has told me he dosnt even offer these prices to wholesale businesses!!!

a deposit of $200 will be needed to hold your position. turn around time for these ATM is about 3-4weeks but ive been told late jan or earli feb it will only be 3 DAYS!!!!. :)

also if your interested u can get the following aswell.

- Ceramic coating of exhaust manifold $320 in black extream coat, $280 in silver/chrome coat

-$250 for extream coating of exhaust housing

-$200 for thermally wrapping of manifold

-$250 for power porting of compressor cover(10-40hp gain)

-Dump pipe flange for GT series square outlet $40, has step for 3" pipe

if your interested please PM me in the following way.

Full name

SAU ID

Car Make and Model

Turbo Application with Housing size

Full address

in return you will get my bank details including my contact details.

well i guess thats it, now who wants some manifolds :D

1: R34NRG

2:R34GTFOUR

3:MADGT4

4:J'z-R33

5:R31hooch

6:

GB IS CLOSEDDDDDD

Edited by R34NRG

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interested, whats the additional costs for coating or wrapping?

cheers

finally someone lol, i was starting to get a lil worried, i guess very few ppl are actually chasing big numbers.

ive updated the list buddy but i think they could be cheaper, ill give kyle a call at 6boost to confirm how much we can get the price down if we have more ppl

ur one week late kyle just finished mine :) havent got it yet but should be in WA soon and ill have to chrome cote it soon damn this woulda been good 2 weeks back.

from what iv heard these are very good maniz and well worth the money, and the price isnt that bad considering china ones will need about 300-500bux woth modifying in most cases to actualy bolt on.. and then they crack in high boost and heat after about 9monthish..

give it at least a week and if no one replied, then get worried haha

yeah i doubt we'll get more than 15ppl, but its worth a shot. It would be nice to snap them up for 900 though so we'll see how it will go but regardless as soon as theres abit more interest (ie one more person lol) i'll put my name down in concrete with the 200 deposit.

give it at least a week and if no one replied, then get worried haha

yeah i doubt we'll get more than 15ppl, but its worth a shot. It would be nice to snap them up for 900 though so we'll see how it will go but regardless as soon as theres abit more interest (ie one more person lol) i'll put my name down in concrete with the 200 deposit.

sounds good buddy, i mean even if we can get 3-5 ppl im happy with a 200bux saving

well guys thats 4 of us, which means we can get these manifolds for 1k.

did u guys wanna close the GB and settle for 1k or try go for another 6 buys to get 900?

im happy either way

im not in a rush to get them, im expecting to complete my build in 12months so aslong as i have the manifold by then im happy haha

the cheaper the better, but if you want them now thats all good aswell.

hey

I'm okay with 1k inc shipping

how long will it take to get the manifolds?

pm me some details

thanks

I think you'll need to clarify which manifolds you're getting. it seems to me that you are the only guy using twins, the others are using singles. I'm not sure if Kyle does them for twins? Not being a prick, just trying to point it out

Edited by Simonster

just an other update guys....

this gb is still going ahead so dw about it.

as far as people are concerned i have a few friends that will be joining very shortly.

ive also recieved a couple of pms so hopefully more ppl.

like i said if anyone is in a rush to get these let me know and ill close the GB and get the manifolds rdy to go.

but as far as i know no ones in a real rush yet so i wouldnt mind seeing if we really can hit 10 people.

more info soon