SAU Community

Nissan 200zr

DrZeus

Hey Guys

Been chasing Z31 300ZX S3 (88-89) Front parking lights for my 200ZR to get it complied. Im looking for the Californian model parkers that are Clear/Amber not Solid Amber.

Any help would be SWEET!

ps. I know its not a Skyline, but its got an RB25DET!

Edited by DrZeus

I was thinking about getting early model and Cutting them to fit, but no they dont fit directly which makes it hard to source. You can buy brand new ones but Solid Amber and thus defectable in SA. Front bars are fairly different. Have posted photo of front end.

post-46495-1200405153_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrZeus

I was thinking about getting early model and Cutting them to fit, but no they dont fit directly which makes it hard to source. You can buy brand new ones but Solid Amber and thus defectable in SA. Front bars are fairly different. Have posted photo of front end.

hey mate, note sure where your located, but there are a few places to go, first place i'd try is the Z workshop in sydney - 02 98752098, family based business, but very helpful (even if shipping can take sometime) and almost always had parts i needed when i owned a z31. They will even get stuff in direct from japan if required at good prices (polyeurethane front bodykit for $375 delivered anyone?)

My old z with old rims:

post-31196-1200532349_thumb.jpg

hey mate,

yeah i know there not hte ones your after, that was an early model, 84 vintage, but i'm pretty confident there are some wreckers in brissy that would have em. WHen I was rebuilding my car i bought brand new blinker/parker lights from nissan, think it was about $30 for hte pair

• 1 month later...
Hey Guys

Been chasing Z31 300ZX S3 (88-89) Front parking lights for my 200ZR to get it complied. Im looking for the Californian model parkers that are Clear/Amber not Solid Amber.

Any help would be SWEET!

ps. I know its not a Skyline, but its got an RB25DET!

I got mine over by changing the the fog lights to low voltage if no luck with that try marcos on ebay usa.

That's interesting about the 200ZR cause they have the rear hump sump. I bought a sump, pick up and pick up gasket straight from the states delivered for $303. that's a brand new nissan factory sump. Castlemain rod shop wanted $500 and you had to pay postage and send vn sump and rb sump.

Maybe this guy in the states might be able to help you with your car? By the way, i bought the sump so the RB25DET will fit into a torana. It needed a little mod, but still out in front by heaps.