My New Car

cam666

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jesus christ that's a good price. just going through an rb25 conversion into my r32, and the price you got yours for makes my conversion almost pointless and wasteful.

jesus christ that's a good price. just going through an rb25 conversion into my r32, and the price you got yours for makes my conversion almost pointless and wasteful.

+1

there is no way i am selling mine for 13k add on 7k and i might think about it.

thats why i bought it because the engine and turbo alone was over 5k to buy and put in

also oblivion what are the discounts you get if you join the qld club

cheers

there are 7 or so companys that you get discounts from ranging from tyres to audio stuff i think.

plus you get the cool red thing under your avatar.....

its a good buy really.

My car will be back on the road in a matter of weeks Cam. Should go to willowbank test n tune then.

Had it dyno'd yet buddy? If yes how many kilowatties?

not yet i havent had the money or time ill prob get it done in the next few weeks

but willowbank sounds good we'll get a big crew to go out in a couple of weeks

You wait till you wack some serious boost with the GT-RS turbo. Traction will be a serious problem.

Have fun with you new car.

thats what i hopein for ive just got to get some money together and buy a new boost controller and bigger injectors

Dude you shoulda said you wanted bigger injectors. I just sold my GTR ones to Raz. Oh and I just got all my parts delivered so now I only need to spend the weekend reassembling my 'line, then it's track time!!

:down:

thats what i hopein for ive just got to get some money together and buy a new boost controller and bigger injectors

Being an R33 Motor they have 370cc's injectors right?, and are side feed aswell?

Just adjust the actuator length on the turbo to add more boost (its a HKS Ajustabale actuator on the GTRS Kit) so save you money on a boost controller.

The actuator will allow a boost level up to 23psi.

Hey tez, those gtr injectors are sweet bro..ill get the money too ya next week if thats cool?

Camerons car has turbosmart bleed valve and its rubbish...spikes all over the place doesnt even hold boost properly.

Cam, ill adjust the spring on the wastegate..on one condition, you just need to run 1.4 bar.. :down:.

Edited by RaZ_TuRbO

Yes stock R33 injectors are 370cc and yes their side feed...

A good upgrade is the nismo branded 550cc injectors, they are simple to change and fit well and most importantlly dont leak like some other brands on the market...

Spend the extra $100-150 and buy nismo, you wont be disapointed in the quality...

One way to get some money together woudl be to sell me the gtrs turbo kit at a dirt cheap price :)

no worries

i could sell you it for cheap but i think i might hang onto it for a bit longer :)