R33 ACT

Veilside

DAN004

Bullet

Sleeky

Datto260z ??

Baconer (Show up this time :D )

a20089

Sent off an email to the EH club. If people can copy and paste if they are/are not attending.

If you can pm me some info Emily that would be great, I take it organising it will be about the same as Marques though.

Will be good if the guys with the DR30s show up too :)

CeJay - I'm part of the household too :);)

Yeah he's like part of the furniture... broken furniture, but still usable!

Can someone puleaze take a 34GTR? Then I don't have to watch Steddy acting like a meer cat every time someone takes a step towards his car.

click to activate ---->

post-28428-1201846802_thumb.jpg

As with the dyno day, i am happy to help any way i can. could we even think about getting the cars in some kind of order this time. i know it will take a good five minutes extra, but i think it would look awesome to see all of our cars lined up according to year and model.

Attending

CeJay

Frink

Pintaline ??

Sleepy ??

LadyBytes

Tuk Tuk

GlenieBoy

R33 ACT

Veilside

DAN004

Bullet

Sleeky

Datto260z ??

Baconer

a20089

Donnan

Official invite I received.

Invitation:

Shannons WHEELS 2008

All Affiliated Clubs of the Council of ACT Motor Clubs are invited to the 2008 Shannons WHEES Motoring Expo on the 16 March 2008.

Please send approximate numbers of your club Vehicles attending, to the event organiser John Darragh at [email protected] or phone

02 4844 5225 by the 29 February 2008.

This will assist with the parking and site allocation for the event.

A map of the parking arraignments will be posted on the council web page in the first week of March 2008. (note: it is expected that most clubs will be in the same location as last year)

Clubs that are not affiliated with the Council of ACT Motor clubs are also invited to attend the event, but are asked to consider joining the Council to help support the Council’s aims to advance the cause of the motoring enthusiast movement. The Council provides an advocacy role for stakeholders, promotes interest in motoring and facilitates networking amongst motor clubs and enthusiasts. The Council also promotes good driving and road safety.

Vehicles owners who are not in a club can also participate by contacting Rob Power at SHANNONS on 0439 766 957 or [email protected]

An Event flyer is available at: http://www.actmotorclubs.org.au/images/Wheels_2008.JPG

Further information about WHEELS and the Council is available on the Council web site:

www.actmotorclubs.org.au

Thank you

Bruce Perry

Event Director

Council of ACT Motor Clubs

[email protected]

CeJay

Frink

Pintaline ??

Sleepy ??

LadyBytes

Tuk Tuk

GlenieBoy

R33 ACT

Veilside

DAN004

Bullet

Sleeky

Datto260z ??

Baconer

a20089

Donnan

Bluprint

Turismo

In

Edited by TURISMO

do you guys know if they accept F430 spiders, i just got mine few days ago and would be good to go for a drive to act.

I'm sure they would, you can download a form from http://www.actmotorclubs.org.au/go/shannons-wheels-2008 called Wheels 2008 Entry Form (for Individuals with Non-Club Cars Only)

I'm having a bit of a problem contacting the club holdin the show, sent my 2nd email, still no response, if anyone else has been able to contact them please pm me.