Donnan

Bluprint

r33skyflyin

Rumble

gt-passage

stunnd

dragan33 dr30

plus two

Confirming I have purchased the soft drinks for the event and will be bringing an esky & ice.

Price $1.50 each, officially for "club" members and friends only (but we are very friendly, aren't we?)

Can we confirm the tent will be there???? and at what time. Does someone need assistance setting it up or marking our area?

Yes probably back in Sydney currently.

Shell..... I know it's a bit late to ask but....

haha

guess what, you guys are in luck... I still have it

I'm planning on coming out for a look but not early so we'll have to work something out to get it beforehand.

I talked to Mick about the Tent at the Dyno day, he is still bringing it, not 100% sure on the time. I'm sure he'll say, at Marques we didn't have the tent set up until 9:30-10, and no one got too burnt by the sun before then.

My mobile currently is fuba, but I will see if I can get a cheap replacement before the show if anyone has to call me. In regards to order, im not really fussed, perhaps we can arrange them by 32's 33's etc etc. Our arrangement was ok at Marques. Probably a good idea to park the cars back to back again as well. Seemed to work well at Marques.

Updated list:

Cejay

Frink

Pintaline + r34 gtt maybe

Sleepy ??

LadyBytes

Tuk Tuk

GlenieBoy

R33 ACT

Veilside

DAN004

Bullet

Sleeky

Baconer

a20089

Donnan

Bluprint

r33skyflyin

Rumble

gt-passage

stunnd

dragan33 dr30 plus two

so just to confirm, where and when are we meeting? at the park or are we meeting somewhere else and then driving in as a group?

Up to you but its meet at the museum between 8am and 8:30 leave as a group to go to the show around 8:40 or so. Or turn up to the show when your rdy.

someones probably asked already but can we leave early or do the cars have to stay till the end once theyre parked?

if its ok to leave early ill come, got the arvo shift at work.

Cejay

Frink

Pintaline + r34 gtt maybe

Sleepy ??

LadyBytes

Tuk Tuk

GlenieBoy

R33 ACT

Veilside

DAN004

Bullet

Sleeky

Baconer

a20089

Donnan

Bluprint

r33skyflyin

Rumble

gt-passage

stunnd

dragan33 dr30 plus two

MANG

I talked to Mick about the Tent at the Dyno day, he is still bringing it, not 100% sure on the time. I'm sure he'll say, at Marques we didn't have the tent set up until 9:30-10, and no one got too burnt by the sun before then.

I will have the Federal tent out there at about 9 - 9:30, I would like to be there earlier but this is the only time I have available to get into work to pick it up.

I will need help to set it up as it takes at least 3 people to do it properly... Plus my back is buggered.

I will have some chairs but not a lot so bringing your own seating is advised.

See you all there! :blink:

my boss has decided he needs to go to sydney for three days... I can still make it to Shannons but means ill be at starting work at 4am and wont be able to be the one to claim our area

A BIG! thanks to Cejay for organising this year, it is all well planned and looks to be a great day, but it will be a HOT day.

As Cejay said (and a lot of this is a summary of Cejay’s excellent work), could we please have everyone meet at the museum between 8am and 8:30 to leave as a group to go to the show. It looks great when we all turn up together. If you can't make it at that time turn up to the show when you are able, but no guarantees there will be space.

It would be good if we can leave the museum and park in the R31-32-33-34-35? order. (or vice versa)

If you need to leave early, that is fine, but please try and park so you have an easy way out.

Park in two rows, with the rear of the cars facing each other. Please leave some room for the tent, it is big.

If you are able to, bring your own seats to sit under the tent.

I have the banner from Shell (who I have under good authority will be making a guest appearance). I also have lots of soft drinks and ice, but please bring your own water.

Remember to bring a camera, a hat and sunscreen.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks for that John, yeah that's pretty much it, since Baconer can't make it in the morning, anyone else able to make it? to turn up early? I don't think it'll be a big issue, I may end up turning up early at the museum and then head off to the display early, if no one else puts their hand forward. Will be spending most of today cleaning the car lol.

If we already have a set area chosen by Shannons Wheels People, does anyone really need to turn up to claim it early?

Also i managed to do most of the work i needed to do on Sunday today but still, i live the furthest away (with the exception of trident) so not too keen on the 45 minute drive + 30minute early show up time :P.

ALSO, i want to go on a skyline cruise to the event haha