SAU Community

My Adventurous Night

homedog56

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao, granted I thought he was reffering to the GTS-T, I just ment having a 6 cylinder car straight out of having your licence is a bit worrying, I don't know maybe it's just me but I slowly worked my way up to there, I didn't mean any offence by it at all, I just thought common sense would prevail here.

Statistic as in young driver doing something stupid and bringing shit on us all, not saying he will, not saying he wont, it was just an observation.

Ah it's good to be back on the boards again ... lmfao.

The dude who had done this was still at maccas wen the police let us go and i briefly heard them askin him y he was drivin someone elses car around at this time of night doin this he was also driving an unroadworthy car.

And the security guard that was sitting at maccas with the crazy man tellin my mate how everytime he sees a skyline theres trouble always wanting to race him and hooning around. Its great the way ppl look at u becos u own a certain car.

But wouldnt trade my car for anything!

You've only had your licence 3 months and you own a skyline? Shit I waited at least a year and a half before I did. Shit, enjoy being a statistic.

A year and a half? shit, i waited 3 years before getting mine. haha. (just messing around), may or may not have been because i couldn't afford one. :D

Well the guys daughter or something might have been killed by a skyline driver, and he just cant get over it. There are people like that out there.

yeah that was my inclination too, i wouldn't be at all surprised if old mate has some deep trauma relating to sports cars.

Ivonin, its funny you say that about working your way up in engine size, myself and a good mate of mine were the only two who owned big 6's and 8's in our high school years and we are now the only ones who have never had a crash of any kind. all my other mates however, ridding in 3 and 4 bangers all managed to hit something.

HAHA deep burning hatred for sports cars couldve been the only reason!

Yer i know heaps of ppl that drive little cars and hit shit all the time wen u have a nice car u are so much more careful parking and of other idiots on the road.