SAU Community

Brand Spankin New Turbo

Here i have a high flowed turbo which was built by ATP turbo performance located on princess HWY murrumbeena will easily push around 250rwkw with suporting mods... fuel sytem computer ect.. the TURBO is basicaly brand new as i put it on my car and wrote it off a week later just before the tune so has done around 100 - 200k of driving...So my loss is your gain .. Turbo consist of sierra sierra internals and both front and rear wheels wich has also been bored out... I paid 1800$ plus my stock turbo..

PRICE I WANT IS 1300$ No doubt if your in the market for a turbo it is a great deal.

PICK UP ONLY LOCATED IN VICTORIA S,E SUBURBS but also able to meet halfway just gimme a call and should be able to work it out.

I Have pics of the turbo attached so check it out.. ill use a AA battery for you to c rough size of the wheels n that...

Was origanly for RB25DET the great thing is Bolts straight on where stock one is with t4 flange .. n come with Oil line wich has been drilled because needs a tiny bit more oil than your stock

YOU can Contact me, my names Matt on - 0433490367

• 3 months later...