SAU Community

Your Previous Cars

R-SPEC

is that for sale or did you just buy it? cause i remember i was going to look at buying that exact car about 2 months ago...

Bought it a couple months back. Guy lives just up the road from me :D

f**k 5L's sound tough, even though its slow as buggery

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First Car:

HQ Holden Perfect for learning in... ;) Drove that from the day I got my L's.

Second Car:

TD Gemini, can't seem to find any photos. Perhaps I was having so much fun in it, I never photographed it!

Third Car, VH Commodore Wagon.. eek.

Fifth Car:

FJ40 Landcruiser, 327 Chev, 33 inch mud tyres, it would wheelstand in first on tarmac.

Sixth Car:

VN Lexcen..

Seventh Car:

;)Peugeot 205 GTI In the UK...

Eighth Car:

Vauxhall Carlton In the UK...

Ninth Car:

Bmw 325 TD In the UK..

Tenth Car:

Vauxhall Omega In the UK..

Eleventh Car: (Current)

Holden VT Calais For Sale...

Twelfth Car:

Hopefully in the next week or so, i'll be the proud owner of a 32 GT-R. SAU-Vic Membership to follow, and hopefully meeting a few of the less crazy people from here! :D

Bought it a couple months back. Guy lives just up the road from me :D

f**k 5L's sound tough, even though its slow as buggery

it is the same one then... ;) i was going to get it, then decided to hold off... reckon theyre an awesome looking cruiser and yeah 5litres sound tough as... my VL sedan isnt quick... but it sounds it ;)

My first love was a LH 77 Torana-cld have driven that car into the ground. Kissed by a truck (I wasn't in it) R.I.P

The second car (not so loved) was a TX3 Laser-sh*t box-I practically re-built that thing, gear box, drive shift, clutch & re built engine.

The third was my first turbo-1994 180SX-Kissed by a 4WD (I was in this one) R.I.P

Vintage Corolla-1980 something auto bomb (driving it for a year was demoralizing, but paying off my 60RR six yrs early-well worth it).

And now the sweetest yet-1998 R34 GTT-Mmmm I love it. And I think I'm done with all the truck's & 4WD's now so I plan on keepin this one for a while. ;)

Had a fair few in my 2 or so years of driving.

I get bored easily..and always want something new.

Toyota AE86 20v Sprinter.

Nissan R33 gtst (black)

Mitsubishi JDM Galant VR4 turbo.

Nissan R34 Gt-t

Nissan R33 gtst (candy red widebody)-(Candy Magenta Full GTR spec body)

Nissan R32 Gtr

Sold the first 3 cars in about a month or two of each other.

Had the r34 gtt for about 2 weeks then went about building a r33 showcar

Which i still own along with the GTR R32.

But soon to get a r34 gtr or evo 8 or sumthing.

picture114js0.jpg

picture099ra4.jpg

13012008311iz3.jpg

09122007251ec9.jpg

First car: R31 skyline wagon

Second: R32 skyline GTSt

No chance in hell my next car will be a R33 though, I think I'll skip a generation and go C34 Stagea.

First car: HQ Holden, 202 traumatic

Next: VN V6 auto, VR clubby rims, exhaust, was a good car actually had it for most of my P's

Then: VN V8 BT1. Yellow xchaser, sprayed Devil Yellow, 18" rims, rebuilt 5litre with mild cam and heads, about 200rwkw. Got into the whole modding thing, changed everything on that car

And now: of course an R33 GT-R VSpec....

First car: R31 skyline wagon

Second: R32 skyline GTSt

No chance in hell my next car will be a R33 though, I think I'll skip a generation and go C34 Stagea.

Oh look who decides to show his face. Are you still a member?

My first car was a 93 GTS non turbz, which i then foolishly stuck a 20 det in.

I recently sold that, i am now getting around in the white whale from japan. A lexus sc400.

It has a lot of goodies in it. I have put a dvd player that plays through the FACTORY touch screen TV.

a kick ass 7 speaker stero, leather, adjustable pneumatic suspension, 17" alloy's.

All of that for $6000.

Next year i'll get another car for race use only. I have to save some coin before that happens though.

post-8961-1201231761_thumb.jpg

I must be the only dickhead around who had a shit first car...

You can't tell from the pic, but it was a 1979 Honda Prelude Gen 1! It was SEEEEEEEEEEEEECK!

pearl paint job, 15 inch rims, morotised head unit... rust everywhere the eye could see... I flexed the boot with the subs too... ended up at the tip I believe :P

img0163aa0.jpg

My first car was an immaculate 79 VB Commodore - Which, get this, I sold for $3500 with no rego or roadworthy 3 years ago hehehe!

gallery_2471_146_369291.jpg

3500! omg... wonder if anyone would pay anything like that for my grandfathers HQ... he bought it new when he worked at the holden factory and it only has about 20000kms on it... still has the original tyres and the plastic on the seats from the factory haha he only ever takes it out like once a month to keep the engine running.

if only he decided to do that with a decent model.

No, I too had a shit first car......

Over the last 20 years, I have owned this motley collection of vehicles....

1970 something Honda Civic 1.2 two-speed Honda Matic (FWD) What were Honda thinking when they created this transmission... I did not pay for this car....

Mk4 Cortina 1.6 (RWD) or this one....

1976 Mk2 Capri 1.6 (RWD) GBP 220

1980 Mk3 Capri 2.0 (RWD) GBP 450, sold it 3 years later for GBP 250

1985 SDi Rover V8 Manual!!! (RWD didn't need a turbo....) GBP 450

1987 Citroen BX DTR Turbo Diesel (FWD) First diesel "Hot hatch"... GBP 3,000, first proper car after starting work.. Was driving 800 miles a week. Decided a V8 in the UK was not economical for that....

1988 BX GTi 16 Valve (FWD nor did this one....) very, very quick car.... GBP 1,700 First car with ABS..

1990 Alfa 164 Twin Spark (FWD) GBP 4,500. Broke my heart this one, but saved my life in potentially a very serious accident..

1993 Citroen Xantia 2.0 16V VSX (FWD) same engine as a Peugeot 306 S16 GBP 3,000

1990 BX GTi (FWD) cost me GBP 300 had ABS, and power everything... Sold the drivers mirror for GBP 55 and gave them the rest of the car for free....

1985 Citroen CX GTi Turbo 2 (FWD turbo) Turbo installations have come a long way in the last 20 years...... Choice was buy for GBP 400 or rent for GBP 200... Rented and used for my last 4 months in the UK... Was one of the service hack's at my pet Citroen mechanics.. I had been a loyal customer...

Moved to OZ

1996 Nissan Maxima 30S Touring (FWD) AUD 20,000, most expensive car to date and first with airbag... Ran for 160,000 fault free kays in 7 years...

1995 Nissan Micra 1.3 LX (FWD), for the wife..... AUD 6,000 and sold for AUD 2,000 5 years later. A whole heap more fun and safer than the Korean equivalent of it's time...

1996 Nissan R33 Skyline GTS-25t 4-dr (RWD and turbo!!!!!) AUD 14,000, first with dual airbags, I love this car.......

1999 SAAB 9-5 2.3t SE (FWD turbo), for the wife... AUD 13,000, and this one ain't bad either, but got a lot of money stashed away for servicing....

Next car??? Given the expected addition to the family around May time, will see how the SAAB and R33 cope, should be fine, otherwise off to find a Stagea, and maybe get a car made in this century, before the first decade ends......

Edited by nickcorr