SAU Community

Brembo F50 Front Brakes (suit R33/r34 Gtr And Gtst)

Item: Brembo F50 Brake Kit, 355mm 2-piece rotors, alloy hats, Caliper brackets, used Ferrodo DS3000 pads

Condition: Good condition. Used for track, pull up a GTR quite well. Rotors recently replaced, plenty of meat left.

Price: $2800

To Fit: (What car) R34 GTR, R34 GTT, R33 GTR/GTSt (with very minor modification)

Comments: Good value brake upgrade, Larger caliper and better design than the stock GTR, larger diameter rotors

Reason for selling: Upgrade..

Brakes are still on my car, not an urgent sale, just seeing how much interest I have.

post-10650-1201396220_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1201396233_thumb.jpg

post-10650-1201396245_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be best to see what was done to the mounting brackets so that they would fit your car after being an R33 kit.

I will bet that the mounts have been drilled out, meaning that these will now only fit R34 GTT and GTRs. That said they will eaily fit R32 and R33 GTR/GTSt if you drill out the cars hub so that you can use the larger mounting bolts of the R34.

Good luck with the sale...they are a good durable caliper with reasonably priced pads :)

Actually Troy I didn't see Ray make any changes to the mounting bolts or caliper bracket. I had R34 GTR brakes on the car before which bolted straight on.

These will fit an R33 and R34 GTR, R34 GTT... please don't make comments and assumptions unless you know the facts. Cheers

Actually Troy I didn't see Ray make any changes to the mounting bolts or caliper bracket. I had R34 GTR brakes on the car before which bolted straight on.

These will fit an R33 and R34 GTR, R34 GTT... please don't make comments and assumptions unless you know the facts. Cheers

R34 GTR/GTT brakes don't just bolt onto R33 GTR/GTS-t, so if it fits on a R34 GTR then it wont fit onto an R33 GTR

what car were these brakes fitted to?

Actually Matt these will not fit a R33GTR without drilling out the hub for the bigger bolt. I know because I had to get it done to fit them on my car.... :banana:

This kit is to suit an R34GTR, but will fit 32's and 33's with very minor modifications, it will take around 30 secs with the a drill and right size drill bit....

So we can assume R34 GTR/GT-T have the same mounting bolt size on hub and 32/33 GTR/GTS-T have a slightly smaller one.

Hope that clears up everything and BUMP for a great brake upgrade for any skyline.....

Ahh ok that makes more sense, thanks Jack. My point is that I know (as you know) that this kit will fit on an R33 GTR (albeit with very minor modification) which is why I made my comment.

Contrary to Troy's comments, the mounting brackets themselves were not modified that I know of.. therefore yes we can assume the kit will suit R34 GTR/GTT primarily, and the other cars will require small modification to the Hub.

I appreciate everyone's input though, hopefully I'll have a buyer soon :D

:banana:

I told you something was up :) ...mate im just trying to help, save you from dramas down the road in case the buyer finds they dont fit his R32. LOL you didnt even know the facts so .. hurry and buy the Alcons :ermm: