SAU Community

Hp Entertainment Pc

lls

HP Pavilion dv2000

Bought last year for $1600 (2006), still in perfect condition, comes with everything when it was purchased, has a very slight scratch, never been drop before.

Specs:

Windows XP Professional (Windows Vista capable)

Intel Core Duo Processor T2050

1.60GHz, cache 2 MB

14.1” Widescreen

1GB of DDR2 RAM (supports 2GB)

80GB of hard disk space

1.3MP built in webcam

Built in speakers

Lightscribe DVD burner

Integrated 10/100 LAN, Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG 802.11 a/b/g WLAN

5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for SD cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards

Integrated bluetooth

Full-sized keyboard with touchpad

Remote control

Charger

Dimension:

23.70 cm (L) x 33.40 cm (W) x 2.60 cm (min) H)/ 3.90 cm (max) H

2.43 kg (5.33 lbs)

More information can be found: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/au/en...-12435984.html

Pictures:

dscf0092mediumnw3.jpg

dscf0093mediumlx3.jpg

dscf0095mediummm8.jpg

PM me or post here for any enquiries

Pick up only or meet halfway :P

Asking around $1k ono

Edited by lls

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Checked all hoses looks good  just removed cas and replaced rocker gasket   when i start this happened 
    • This is a great thread and going to be super helpful for me too.  We moved into this place 3 years ago and the single garage has a really high ceiling, enough for a lift, but the car has never even been in there. I have so many BMW parts and even a heap of parts from my R33's, the last of which I sold about 20 years ago. I'm sure I still have a HICAS lock bar.  I also have a saltwater aquarium and I have so many pumps and lights and supplements for that.  I really just need to chip away. Sort whats to keep, throw and sell. Like you guys I hate dealing with people online when selling stuff and I try to avoid it but a lot of this stuff will be useful to somebody and we already throw so much out.   I have lots of shelves, but they're not well organised or stacked so I need to start there probably.
    • Jumped in to do the trial with the Alfa around Watkin's Glen. I think I was around 1.16 flat which was good enough for gold at the time. The MX5 trial is tricky, its so had to keep the speed up.
    • Oh thank God its just not me !  I thought I was the only one and I was some weird arsed automotive hoarder that need an intervention. I've had a spare R33 in my garage since 07 and now its a blessing as I'm working on my car and all I have to do is turn around and there is the part I need ! !  Its like magic ! So keep every thing except the broken stuff. As was said plastic tubs are your friend Then again I've also got old Holden 6 projects that I work on from back in the 80s that I'm working on again for nostalgic reasons