SAU Community

Meet N Greet Friday 25/01/08

assyrian4evaa

come on guys lets get together and welcome these fellas melbourne style!!!

When: this friday 25/1/08 at 7.00pm

Where: Kmart campbellfield (crnr hume hwy and mahoneys rd)

Meet at 6.30pm at Kmart car park just under the big sign there and we'll leave at 7.00pm to a second meet point of lorimer st docklands right where subaru is and meet these guys there.

we should be at the second meet point by 8.00 so if people want to go straight there feel free to do so.

LEAVING DOCKLANDS AT 8.30PM SHARP!!! to the NS.com meet point

NOTE: just a slight change to the SECOND meet point instead of being under the bolte bridge we'll meet on hartley st just of lorimer st where subaru is.

and a slight change of time aswell as i will be heading down south to the NS.com cruise with the SA guys so if peoples want to cruise with us to that we're only going down for the meet.

i apologise for the changes and lack of planning guys but it was a last min thing so please be on time because we're leaving each meet point at the exact time

Whos coming:

me

GTS-T sedan

eddieeeee-ro +1

rushs

b3za

alexk

Basti

voox

Not sure:

bluey33

R33GOD

SLYNE

emsta2003 in his civic

DNGRUS

Wyseman

KIRAS

Edited by assyrian4evaa

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the actual plans?

Where we going?

What we doing? (going to bar? somewhere to talk? or just a cruise?)

May be interested!

well wer catching up with the guys coming down from sa and each other but there is a plan to get down to an NS.com cruise but that will be decided on the day

possibly. but i finish work at 9pm bro. let ya know

Sure you arn't coming down with the flu? :D

Cheers nismoid. I'm up to date with it all

Edited by bluey33

Where abouts on lorimer st? i work at the end near the westgate bridge. i'll be working till 830ish fri night

just under the bolte bridge mate. so your coming?

get my car back 2morrow, put me down + 1 for the moment. see how the weather is.

added

hi guys im the one who organised the cruise to vic and we want to go see the cars for the ns.com cruise but unsure if we will go on the cruise as we would have just been driving for over 8 hours so please come to the meet and greet there is 3 cars maybe 4 we are very excited on coming and we would like to do a cruise with you guys maybe saturday night so i hope to see you guys friday night x x