SAU Community

Meet N Greet Friday 25/01/08

assyrian4evaa

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming, my first SAU cruise. Meet u guys at the second meet point :rolleyes:

same here will meet at docklands. at least i aint the only one who hasnt been to a sau event

Edited by *AJ*

Picked up the 32 today and headed off down to docklands. Great to meet a few people!

Hopefully next time i'll be able to stay longer, too many flies today!

This is my first skyline, it's a completely different driving experience.... I think i'm going to like it a lot... :P

Picked up the 32 today and headed off down to docklands. Great to meet a few people!

Hopefully next time i'll be able to stay longer, too many flies today!

This is my first skyline, it's a completely different driving experience.... I think i'm going to like it a lot... :P

where u the guy that turned up at the docklands with the grey r32 gtr??? if so clean car mate.i said hi to ya. didnt get to really talk but maybe next time cheers

where u the guy that turned up at the docklands with the grey r32 gtr??? if so clean car mate.i said hi to ya. didnt get to really talk but maybe next time cheers

lol, yeah that was me. And yeah, next time i'll make sure I stick around for a bit longer.

those roads up to mt baw baw are probably one of the best twisties ive been on so far long and has everything from sharp hair pins to straights to hektic s bends i only went half way before i turned bak but was mad