post-45313-1200999977_thumb.jpg

post-45313-1201000010_thumb.jpg

post-45313-1201000043_thumb.jpg

post-45313-1201000101_thumb.jpg

post-45313-1201000172_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I presume you are in Darwin??

What year is it??

I'm not looking to buy it myself but good luck and have a free bump!

the trading post worked for me really well last car I sold. sold in 2 days from when add was posted!

as above is it a manual

any mods to motor

does the aircon work?

The car is auto though i have some parts to convert it to manual. If people are looking for a manua skyline I will convert this car for nothing so long as the buyer will pay for the parts needed for the conversion.l As for mods to the motor it is stock. The A/C was regassed last year and it is nice and cold. This car is the cheapest R33 Skyline in the N.T.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe it still hasn't sold.!

I've got people fighting over mine just because I mentioned i was thinking about selling in 5 months time.... for $16k

2 of which actually got money ready!

there does seem to be a number on carsales similar to yours, GL.

The car is still for sale. I have just picked up the car from Hi Tech tuning as they are moving sheds. I have no choice but to convert this car from auto to manual if anybody has got a series 1 manual R33 skyline and is wrecking it or has got any conversion parts please pm me as I am very interested.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
The car is still for sale. I have just picked up the car from Hi Tech tuning as they are moving sheds. I have no choice but to convert this car from auto to manual if anybody has got a series 1 manual R33 skyline and is wrecking it or has got any conversion parts please pm me as I am very interested.

Cheers

Im after a 33 and i stopped by Hi Tech cause i seen the skyline then i looked inside to find it was an auto and i was bummed im still looking thou *have to sell my car first* but im curious whats the turbo? is it stock??? Cheers

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Motor done back together, surprised is a understatement with this rb30. just think 10m under flood waters for a couple weeks, 20lt water inside the engine for 3years. cleaning the cooling system installing new plugs leads and overflow bottle and then I’m closing the bonnet moving onto the restoration of the body.    already finished few external pieces for putting the puzzle back together. this has been very enjoyable, frustrating at times definitely. Moving forward with my silo sub!!! thank you to everyone that has helped me so far, ✌️ att.jiLuuIrdYfPMplUAOjVfrq4OOOc082zjTnt1kJrhKVQ.mp4
    • Oooh, right. That makes so much more sense. For some reason I was picturing them selling a variety of pipe ends with nipples on them... Solid reasoning.
    • 100% this, no point delivering a steam oven when the client just wanted a toaster 
    • The best part of my setup is, we only have two sites. Our head office where I'd put every thing has plenty of internet capacity. We're on a 200/200 dedicated fibre. Even better, there's only like 6 people in the office at most, and the other office has 2 people in it (likely 3 soon). The majority of our work is in a custom piece of software, as it is part of the backend of the system we provide to customers. For our arrangement, on prem would be wayyyyy easier, and a VPN tunnel site to site is easy for me to manage. Scaled at many many sites, or quite a few hundred employees it's starts getting a bit different for all people outside the head office. However, everything in the cloud becomes worse for the people who operated previously at the site that held the servers, as now they're at the mercy of their internet, and not GBPS internal network (f**k the idiots who hook a desktop PC up on WiFi or permanently sit at a desk using a laptop and don't go remotely with it).   It really does come down to the business needs and structure as to what is best. For us, 365 is mainly being moved to for office apps, moving email from Google to Exchange, and setting up "Active directory". Otherwise we have a ticketing system with support that runs on our own cloud system, or the sales process sits in a CRM we pay for. My biggest push back for having most of the shit turned off and saying no when people want new shiney things is "that won't meet our security requirements, or efficiency gains, so all you're requesting is money spend to open us up to security issues, or to make our staff less efficient" Which is funny when one of our core values is "To do more, with less"
    • Think of it as a fancy iFrame with the auth passed through to PowerBI as you're already authenticated logged into Teams   I'm the complete opposite, I hate everything on Prem, it's slow as shit, you need VPNs to get anything happening, then when you want on-prem DBs to talk to say PowerBI you need to install/setup data gateways to essentially VPN back into your SQL instance. I suppose from my perspective, on-prem sucks, but from an infrastructure perspective, your environment is somewhat air gapped to the web via your firewall(s), etc.   The curse of knowledge, the more you know the more you suffer. Farken philosophical shit.