• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 1.19.7 - Nissan GTR

8 1:19.7 – Ferrari 430 Scuderia

9 1:19.8 – Porsche Carrera GT

10 1:19.8 – Lamborghini Murciélago LP640

thats amazing! all the cars below are at least 3-4 times more expensive!, and the sound it made through the follow through! just amazing...this should silence the cynics!

It was a poor launch and the Stig went wide on the first corner. Bloody fast lap otherwise. I think it could have knocked the Atom off and climbed up to 6th place over all. Now bring on the V-Spec!

Definately got a lot more respect for the new GTR after that lap - I didn't think it would get into the Top 10 let alone knocking on the door of Top 5! Thats Ferrari Enzo territory isn't it?

Simply amazing to think there will be even better to come with the V-Spec soon..

Nissan engineers need a pat on the back for what they have been able to achieve so far, with hopefully much more to come :D

We should petition for a re-shoot with launch control being used.

Thats a farkin great idea!

It should be higher than that.

Remember The Stig threw the CCR iff the road, had Koenigg fit a spoiler and then they had another crack at it?

Well, for the Nissan as well, please.

kthnxbai.

Thats a farkin great idea!

It should be higher than that.

Remember The Stig threw the CCR iff the road, had Koenigg fit a spoiler and then they had another crack at it?

Well, for the Nissan as well, please.

kthnxbai.

Do you think they only do one lap and go off that time?

We will catch up before the end of year.

i am bringing the r35 over to Dave soon to have a look at a cage.

Sounds great. Can't come soon enough in my book :action-smiley-069:

May see you when you're over chatting to Cranky Pants.

I was gobsmacked by the result...

The sound at full tilt was ... well.. the wife and I both were OUT LOUD.. what the f**k, THAT is awsome... it was quite allot better than expected and better than the youtube shiz before it!

the car ran wide pretty consistently with crap loads of understear... it looked like every corner it was about to lean hard but just seemed to stop like the opposing sides suspension would tighten up half a second after a initial turn in... I was thoroughly impressed and cant quite believe how well he did... I honestly cannot believe how well the extremely heavy vehicle absolutely smashed cars with 2/3rds the wieght and double the power. yes awd can get power down quite a bit earlier coming out of a corner.. provided you could turn the stupid thing.. but ... well.. wow.. the promises other gtr's made about turn in seem to have come true in the 35 model.

genuinely depressed. And now that I'm earning quite a bit more than I used to .. if it's acceptably priced Ill even buy one.. wonder what it's capable of with e85 whent hat his aus!

It wasn't Top 5, it did 1:19.7

1 1:17.3 – Ascari A10

2 1:17.6 – Koenigsegg CCX (with "Top Gear Spoiler")

3 1:18.4 – Pagani Zonda F

4 1:18.9 – Maserati MC12

5 1:19.0 – Ferrari Enzo

6 1:19.5 – Ariel Atom 2 300

7 1.19.7 - Nissan GTR

8 1:19.7 – Ferrari 430 Scuderia

9 1:19.8 – Porsche Carrera GT

10 1:19.8 – Lamborghini Murciélago LP640

Now add the weight and power of each car to show what an impressive result that is.

Well I was quite impressed. As someones already said the pull out of some of the slower corners is insane. Hamond and May really did sum it up though. They did still keep calling it a Datsun, even though its not built like one etc, that is still going to be the way a lot of people will view it. Either way, bloody fast, and by far the most livable car in the top 10.