SAU Community

Rescheduled - Soccer Game

Well, I got good news and bad news....

The good news is I've been invited to the Clipsal 500 :huh: - corporate thing - not to rub it in or anything!!!!!

Bad news is I'm not going to be around to organise this.... (ok Michele, I know you think that is good news too!!!!)

So, if someone else wants to take over this and organise it, its not going to go ahead. I guess thats not too bad because there wasnt much interest (and hey I know, I should of bumped it!!) and I dont think you'd even get a very small game going with the numbers we had.

sorry guys and gals - maybe next time.....

bullsh!T :(

You can't change your mind about the soccer game and let your buddies down... p!ssweak!!

You can only redeem yourself my re-scheduling :(

OK - lets re-schedule this to the next Saturday - 1st March - day before the SDMA hillclimb.

Same time- Same place....hope everyone that was coming can make that......

And I didnt change my mind :D -

• 2 weeks later...
OK - lets re-schedule this to the next Saturday - 1st March - day before the SDMA hillclimb.

Same time- Same place....hope everyone that was coming can make that......

And I didnt change my mind :D -

Bump - so whos in or out? if we are going to do this on Saturday need to firm up numbers.....so whats the story morning glory!!!......

At last count we had the following:

SteadyEddie

datto260Z

TURISMO

Frink x2 (maybe...)

please confirm guys and gals

SteadyEddie

TURISMO

Frink x2 (maybe...)

I gotta work next weekend :ermm:

I hate to say it, maybe cancel this, at least for a while? There doesnt seem to be much interest and I know I cant make it for another month from last weekend.

We can do it this weekend and in a few weeks, it only takes a small time out of the weekend. I could easily say I have too much prep work to do for Sunday, but will still come along and have a muck around game and come back. Will be good for fitness too woohoo (will prolly kill me).

How about if I shout a court hire at Kambah Indoor Sports? Then weather won't be an issue.

Get crackin Steady, make it happen.

We can do it this weekend and in a few weeks, it only takes a small time out of the weekend. I could easily say I have too much prep work to do for Sunday, but will still come along and have a muck around game and come back. Will be good for fitness too woohoo (will prolly kill me).

How about if I shout a court hire at Kambah Indoor Sports? Then weather won't be an issue.

Get crackin Steady, make it happen.

Numbers not looking good for Saturday, and I was going to suggest Kambah Indoor sports (thanks for the offer Michele) as a new venue and we could have it any date because its indoor.

So lets do that......

Lets look at the first weekend in April - gives everyone heaps of time to plan....

I dont think ISK is open Saturday so it would have to be Sunday. They have Sunday afternoon sport on three of the courts so there will be one free, but lets go for a lunch tme and I'll see if we can set up the BBQ outside....I'll post back with more details, but lets say:

Date: Sunday, 6th April 2008 - day after skidpan day.....

Time: 12pm Midday

Venue: Indoor Sports Kambah

later, like 2:00

Only problem with that is they open the centre about 2:30 (maybe 3:30) for Tri-Sports. They only take three of the four courts but still.......

If we make it later, do you guys still want to do a BBQ? or just play soccer?

Only problem with that is they open the centre about 2:30 (maybe 3:30) for Tri-Sports. They only take three of the four courts but still.......

If we make it later, do you guys still want to do a BBQ? or just play soccer?

Have you spoken to ISK about availability yet?