SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Dyno Day 2008, Number 1

Abo Bob

thaTS MASSIVE WAS THAT STANDARD TURBO??? when are official numbers being posted??

I got a photo of the white board with all figures on it. Will post as soon as I can be bothered :down:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol

that was before the wing ....broke off...

imagine what I would have got if I had thought about that earlier!

Very nice to see your car, as i said before, its just mint clean!

Shame about the clutch pack but thats cars :down:

How was powercruise?

Thanks fellas, yeah the 4wd is rooted. Decided to end the weekend early after the SAU dyno meet. I don't want to do any serious damage to the drivetrain. The light has come on once in a while in the past but hasn't come on at all during this weekend - odd.

I had it out for one cruise session and it is nice to know that I can hold most of the v8's in 2wd mode without much traction. Wait till I get the AWD working.

Thanks to all and to Hill's for some good advice. I'll be contacting them later to have a deeper look into the drivetrain.

Back to the shop.

when you see it, you can tell me it's a girls car.

beat the only sr20 there last time.

it half gtr anyway

gtr injectors

gtr fuel pump

gtr rear sway bar

gtr autronic sm4 plug in.

the sr20 which would've been you at unique autosports last year

time to eat your words nigga

Hmm 180 vs 180 eh???

just to re-cap

i won....

FINALLY lol

A great day comrades. :down:

First cab off the rank to de-flower the dyno and I got 121.9kW on a stock turbo, until then I had no idea on what I was working with and it's good to know what's going on with all the important parts. *looks at fuel chart and worries*

Pictures to come, Thanks go out to Abo Bob for organising and Hills Motorsport for hosting. :)

Ian - Silver Stagea. :)

Thanks Hills.

Thanks to all the other execs and helpers.

Thanks everyone for a well behaved and brilliant day. Awesome stuff. Sorry I didn't bring my car. I didn't come from home to be there so was on the bike. Should have dyno'd that I suppose. 1200cc might not be much in a car but in a bike...

lol

that was before the wing ....broke off...

imagine what I would have got if I had thought about that earlier!

*DUHHH!*

Fujiwara- Bonnet is genuine c-west, and it was for free :)

long story short, dude imported a 34 that came with a cf bonnet, n he couldnt get it complianced, so he ring me

up for a direct swap :down:

THanks Slim for the sexc piiiccc :) man if i knew there were Photographers, id washed my car 10 times already lol...instead showing up

rally spec...

Hey guys and girls, just thought ide join and say thanks for inviting me and letting me run the red boat lol. Oh and Chubb your welcome to come for a spin when ever you feel like it (for old times sake haha). Thanks again guys

Hi Guys And Gals,

It was a great day out for the liners and others. i really enjoyed myself.

Id like to thank the organizers and Hills motorsport for their effort. and i hope to see you in the next one and to see me getting double the power :D lol

Cheers

Babak