Sau Nsw Official Dyno Day 2008, Number 1

Abo Bob

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She definitely was jumping on the band wagon... scared me a couple of times.

Hey, can I just say, for girly legs in a car seriously underpowered to warrant a 3 puck clutch, I think you should cut me some slack... They have the most severe take up! I am sorry it jumped a few times after, but I did get it onto the dyno clean didn't I? I have experience in heaps of different cars, and Mark wouldn't have asked me to run them if he didn't think I knew what I was doing.

x

Edited by Courtney

Hey, can I just say, for girly legs in a car seriously underpowered to warrant a 3 puck clutch, I think you should cut me some slack... They have the most severe take up! I am sorry it jumped a few times after, but I did get it onto the dyno clean didn't I? I have experience in heaps of different cars, and Mark wouldn't have asked me to run them if he didn't think I knew what I was doing.

x

Haha no slack needs to be cut! I was just trying to do a little shit stirring and I think I succeeded :(

I think most will agree that it was good to see you jump in the cars and run them up onto the dyno.. I for one wouldn't be stepping up for that job the way some of these guys love their pride and joy

It's just a shame the next dyno day is at UAS and you won't get to drive my car :(

you know whats silly? I spoke to loads of new people on the day and i have no idea who they are on here........hmmmm....next meet, NAME TAG????

Tell me about it! It's a possibility but feels a little churchy

lol afr looks like a standard computer :yuk:

any idea why? you have a PFC in it right? no change that the map was reset to factory or anything silly like that?

sort that out and all your killer wasps will be back

• 2 weeks later...
I chopped u all foo's!!!

Liz my class winning Honda vtec'd all over ur butt!!! Wait till the cams and NOS go in....ur goin down!!!

107.7kw of VTEC YO!

hahahahaha

keep dreaming rice boy