SAU Community

Autosalon

Jamezilla

Guest 180sx_nissan_guru

bloody oath, im'a coming :O

just make sure those eclipse chicks are there, the ones from the MAS, i got me picture with my arms around them :D :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 180sx_nissan_guru

its in october right? damn wonder if ill have the new fuel upgrade and forged pistons in by then :-I

Guest gtst88

some of the girls at the auto salon were hot ..

especially some of the chicks that came to see the show ..

the Cwest girls at the 350z were f#c*ing ugly man ..

can see all their cellulite

Guest 180sx_nissan_guru

yeah, those asisan 350Z car chicks were wrong. no offence to em. pretty damn fine chicks there tho. like nicole n them ;-) and the eclipse babes! shit i go the photos back from em today, and i was practically orgasming over em :-P

lol r0mp were you the chick in the blue tee apllamacating stickers to some of the finer areas of the models?

......yeh... and i dont think ive ever seen guys offer to help as quick as they did when i was doing those er... stickers... lol

I went on sat .I was in a trance and just drouling over sum of da cars but mainly girls.There was alot of talent there,i didnt get a chance to talk to any1 from the sau stand use looked pretty busy.but its all cool.Hope to catch up at glo if use r gona have a stand??

also this is me if any1 saw me ??

Hey dudes..do any of you have more pics of skyline models?

I Heard they really hot...i think one of my friends modelled but she said she only worked on the sunday..can't find anypics but..

Peace